Got to have an ergo!

Here is my reasoning for the hobo:
It holds a ton, without being heavy
zips closed, and is nice and secure
stays on the shoulder
very classic for years to come
casual or dressy
can't go wrong!:P

DITTO!!!! I have the medium chocolate signature hobo and I LOVE :heart:LOVE LOVE this bag!!! :yes: I have not put her down for ONE minute since I have gotten her to use another bag! EVERYTHING everyone says about her is true...she's the lightest bag I have EVER had on my shoulder, she's ADORABLE, she is COMFORTABLE in that her drop is PERFECT and she falls nicely even w/ my HEAVY WINTER COAT ON!!!!, she doesnt slip off your shoulder at all b/c her shoulder strap conforms to YOUR shoulder,.....I could just go ON and ON about this bag! And if that doesnt convince you....I'm a SHOPPER!!!!! REALLY a SHOPPER....as in I shop for FOUR to FIVE hours at a time in a crowded mall w/ 2 kids in tow....AND this bag didnt bother me ONCE!!! In fact, I didnt even know I was wearing her at all! Also, my true "test" for bags is to do an entire food shopping trip b/c I dont place my bags in the cart....I wear them on my shoulder the entire time....yesterday I did an entire food shop, wearing my HEAVY WINTER COAT w/ my ergo hobo on my shoulder the ENTIRE time and again.........she didnt bother me at all!!!! SUPER lightweight and comfy!!! AND THE COMPLIMENTS??????? OMG!!!!!!!!! YOU WILL GET SOOOOOOOOOO MANY COMPLIMENTS ON THIS BAG AS WELL!!!! Well....now that I wrote a novel here w/ my tesimonial on the ergo hobo....BUY THE ERGO HOBO!!!!!! YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED!!!!! PLEASE KEEP US POSTED!!!! :tup:

The picture of your bag is what got me lusting after an ergo. Do you think it would be better to wait a week till I can get to a coach store or see if my local macys has one or buy from coach .com. I have never ordered from the coach website how are they?

I just got an Ergo Tote in chocolate leather and it is the most gorgeous bag I've ever owned. It doesn't look very big, and when I first took it out of the box I was so upset because I thought it wouldn't hold enough, but it's sooo roomy. The only thing I don't like about it is that it has the dogleash closure at the top, and I wish it zipped shut. Sometimes if I bend over to tend to one of my kids, things fall out. But I don't care that much because I really love it.

The picture of your bag is what got me lusting after an ergo. Do you think it would be better to wait a week till I can get to a coach store or see if my local macys has one or buy from coach .com. I have never ordered from the coach website how are they?
If you dont want to wait, you can order from Coach.com.... they are pretty good., you normally get a BRAND NEW, NEVER TOUCHED bag still wrapped in original wrapping. But, you do have to pay the $8.50 shipping. If you order it thru a boutique via phone order, they will wave the shipping for you and may even upgrade you to overnight shipping if you tell them you HAVE TO HAVE this bag NOW!!!! LOLOL I have never bought any of my Coach from Macy's, though we have a few Macy's around... I would w/ the Friends and Family discount though......LOLOLOL I usually just go into my Coach boutique b/c it's so local. Keep us posted! Which color do you want to buy? I am PRAYING this bag comes out in khaki/white for the spring/summer!!!!

I am a huge fan of the large leather Ergo hobo. I own 6 of them and I don't regret buying any of them. They always look right and they sit perfectly on my shoulder.

I called my local Macys to see if they even had it in stock but the lady said they didn't have one on the floor. She said I could call back this evening to see if they have one in the stock room. I might just take your suggestion and call a store or .com for one.

I called my local Macys to see if they even had it in stock but the lady said they didn't have one on the floor. She said I could call back this evening to see if they have one in the stock room. I might just take your suggestion and call a store or .com for one.
WOW!!!!! Not ONE on the floor??? WOW!!!! YES...call a boutique and tell them you cannot make it in and REALLY want this bag! Ask them if they waive shipping (they DO) and if they can get it to you faster (hint: overnight shipping!!!! LOL) Keep me posted!!!! Which color are you getting??? I cant wait to see YOUR pics!!!! :yes:

I just bit the bullet and ordered it from Coach .com. I ordered your exact bag in the same color. I was tempted to try the store route but the last time I ordered a bag from the shop they sent me a faded on one side bag. I thought it was the nature of the suede on the bag. So I took the label off put my stuff in it and my husband surprised me and took me to the coach store. When I got there all the other bags were perfect ,but since I was using the bag that day I did not say anything. Since you said that .com sends new unused bags I decided to go that route. I can't wait to get it. Thank you for all your help.

I just bit the bullet and ordered it from Coach .com. I ordered your exact bag in the same color. I was tempted to try the store route but the last time I ordered a bag from the shop they sent me a faded on one side bag. I thought it was the nature of the suede on the bag. So I took the label off put my stuff in it and my husband surprised me and took me to the coach store. When I got there all the other bags were perfect ,but since I was using the bag that day I did not say anything. Since you said that .com sends new unused bags I decided to go that route. I can't wait to get it. Thank you for all your help.
YAY!!! :yahoo: I am sooooooooo EXCITED for you!! I have NEVER had a problem w/ coach.com sending anything but new merchandise. I HAVE had problems w/ boutiques sending me bags/wallets that did appear to be "slightly used" though... That is why when I place my phones orders thru my boutique NOW, I tell the SA to order my merchandise directly thru JAX, and not to ship from the boutique. This way I avoid shipping fees, but I know I am getting a brand new bag! I cant wait to see YOUR pics! I am REALLY excited you ordered the chocolate signature ergo hobo! She's a winner and you will LOVE her! CONGRATS and PLEASE post pics as soon as you get her!!! :tup:

Hobo! I just ordered my first coach bag...a black sig ergo hobo at dillards. It was 25% off so its only about 200! Check that out if you have one near. There were other colors, but brown wasn't on sale. and I swear I saw a tote at a dillards 40 mins away but they couldn't track it down for me.
: )

I have the medium tote in leather (camel color) and i love it!
the tote hold so much more, and is really easy, the only thing is that it only closes with a dog leash closure so if it falls over, out goes your stuff!
actually i haven't had too many problems with it but, i would definatley say that imo the leather is better than the signature on this one.....