Got to have an ergo!

1. What is your favorite ergo and why? I 'm leaning towards the signature hobo , but I like the flap bag too. The tote looks cute too. All my coach bags are leather so I thought I might try a signature but I'm open to all suggestions on the ergos. It just can't be to heavy. Thanks!
  2. HOBO!!!!!!! Sorry for yelling, but it is the best in my honest opinion. :jammin:
  3. Why is the hobo your favorite?
  4. I think the tote is so cute! :love: Especially in chocolate signature!
  5. I agree, for the ergo I prefer the hobo.. my personal favorites are the signature medium or the belted in leather... let us know what you get! :tup:
  6. It's signature hobo in medium I keep looking at. I really liked the leather belted one when I was at the coach store last, but the few they had at the time were very scratched. I will let you know what I decide but I don't know how to do the picture thing.
  7. Here is my reasoning for the hobo:
    It holds a ton, without being heavy
    zips closed, and is nice and secure
    stays on the shoulder
    very classic for years to come
    casual or dressy
    can't go wrong!:p
  8. Awesome!
  9. I have several and like them all a lot. Right now I am lusting after a brown leather belted hobo:drool:.
  10. That one is so beautiful too!
  11. Another vote for the hobo! I would get the medium in signature. The chocolate sig is very pretty on this bag...:yes: Have fun shopping!
  12. I had the same dilemma! I thought the hobo would be so bulky! But OMG! The bag is WONDERFUL!

I couldn't decide between the flap or hobo.. but I'd get easily annoyed by the flap.. opening and closing it so much!

I say HOBO!! :biggrin:
  13. I hadn't thought about the flap. It probably would drive me crazy. Thanks for your input.
  14. Oh yes! and I forgot to mention! The ergo hobo.. LIGHTEST BAG I OWN!

It's super light compared to my other bags when I put the same amount of stuff in.. The Hobo just falls on to your shoulder SUPER comfy! xD
  15. I have the Medium Sig Hobo and I LOVE it! However, I think the flap is can't really go wrong with anything from the Ergo line :love: