Got my Gryson - Question about the zippers

Yes, on that auction link LoveMy Angels Posted says this is the last of 10 Gryson's she sold. Gee, I wish I had her available cash.

Got to the Gryson Homepage and at the bottom there is a Contact link. It gives phone numbers. Write the seller her and ask her for authentication proof such as a reciept for her 10 bags and where she got them.

http://www.gryson.com/

Please tell me you paid by credit card??? If you sent an Money order or check your money is as good as gone. With a CC even if the seller won't refund you and a Paypal dispute doesn't work, you can file a chargeback on your Card and get your money.

I looked again her listing. This seller has return policy of returing within 3 days. I don't want wait. I am going to return it. I would rather pay full price from NM. I don't want a fake. I feel I am going to cry.:crybaby:

Please tell me you paid by credit card??? If you sent an Money order or check your money is as good as gone. With a CC even if the seller won't refund you and a Paypal dispute doesn't work, you can file a chargeback on your Card and get your money.

Hi Lexie,
Yes, I paid it with my CC. Since she has return policy, I already emailed her and request for a return. I am going to send it back with insurance and signature approval tomorrow.

Thank you so much. You and iluvmybags saved my life.

The front pocket is kind of gray stiches instea of white. I had to use flash when taking photos. Hopefully they came out okay.

Thank you so much!

Attachments

• gryson1.jpg
    gryson1.jpg
    111.5 KB · Views: 42
  • gryson2.jpg
    gryson2.jpg
    113.3 KB · Views: 31
  • gryson3.jpg
    gryson3.jpg
    101.9 KB · Views: 37
  • gryson4.jpg
    gryson4.jpg
    108.1 KB · Views: 50
  • gryson6.jpg
    gryson6.jpg
    104.3 KB · Views: 35
it's fake - the riri lettering is all wrong - the "r" should be one line straight up and the "hook" is like a separate dot - they don't make their "r's" like that -

just curious - are the snaps at the ends of the bag stamped and/or engraved with anything?

Sorry, I am not sure if understood your question.

I took a photo of the snap on the two sides. I didn't see anything stamped or engraved. I would say "No, I don't see anything stamped or engraved."

Sorry, I am not sure if understood your question.

I took a photo of the snap on the two sides. I didn't see anything stamped or engraved. I would say "No, I don't see anything stamped or engraved."

That could be another way to detect a fake - the back of the snaps are marked - I think they say something like "Foccia, Italy" (I don't have my bag w/me so I can't check the exact wording). It would be on the "open" part of the snap (or "female" end)

here's what an authentic riri M8 zipper should look like
(this one's silver - they DO make them in brass too)
(ignore the caption on the top - this applies to another bag)

Attachments

• riri.jpg
    riri.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 55
That could be another way to detect a fake - the back of the snaps are marked - I think they say something like "Foccia, Italy" (I don't have my bag w/me so I can't check the exact wording). It would be on the "open" part of the snap (or "female" end)

Oh, I see what you meant. On the back of the female snap, it said "FIOCCHI, ITALY".

Thanks!

Attachments

• gryson7.jpg
    gryson7.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 33
Hmmm - the snap looks right, but for some reason the riri zipper doesn't - see how the bottom of each letter is shaped on the pic that I posted? it's not straight across, but rather on an angle. It also looks too dark - I wish that gryson lady and/or romeo would come around - maybe they could tell us something about this one. I'm still not convinced that its authentic - the white tape on the front zipper is still a no-no, and I don't know about that color.

Thank you iluvmybags! I would rather to play safe instead of feeling regret, especially I only have 72 hours to return the bag per the seller's policy.

This is so sad! I love my BV, but I need a shoulder bag when I am wearing my coat. I will go to the post office to return it today.

Thank you and Lexie's help. I REALLy appreciate it!!!