Got my Gryson - Question about the zippers

Thank you iluvmybags! I would rather to play safe instead of feeling regret, especially I only have 72 hours to return the bag per the seller's policy.

This is so sad! I love my BV, but I need a shoulder bag when I am wearing my coat. I will go to the post office to return it today.

Thank you and Lexie's help. I REALLy appreciate it!!!

You're welcome and I think you're making the right decision. I still would like to know for sure about this bag - my gut is saying that it's fake, but I'm still curious whether or not that was ever an authentic color, and whether or not the white tape is the only indication that it's not authentic.

On a side note - a lot of places are having sales right now, and I'm pretty sure you can find Gryson on sale. Either that, or you can buy it from one of the many online boutiques that offers coupon/discount codes. You might be able to buy the bag for up to 30% off.

You're welcome and I think you're making the right decision. I still would like to know for sure about this bag - my gut is saying that it's fake, but I'm still curious whether or not that was ever an authentic color, and whether or not the white tape is the only indication that it's not authentic.

On a side note - a lot of places are having sales right now, and I'm pretty sure you can find Gryson on sale. Either that, or you can buy it from one of the many online boutiques that offers coupon/discount codes. You might be able to buy the bag for up to 30% off.

Thank you SO MUCH!!! The seller replied and agreed for the return. I didn't question her about the authenticity in my email. I just told her I don't like this bag.

I heard Nordstrom anniversary sales will start in late July. I will hold on my purchase and wait till then.

Again, thank you so much for your help!!!

.......I heard Nordstrom anniversary sales will start in late July. I will hold on my purchase and wait till then....

I talked to my SA from Nordstroms this afternoon and she said that the Gryson trigger bags are on sale right now - the box bags (Olivia, Skye) were not. Although someone on TPF mentioned earlier this week that the woven leather bags were on sale - but those will set you back close to $1k.

Active Endeavors has this bag in many different colors, and you can get 25% off with the code "apologies" (if that code no longer works, you can still get 20% off w/the toutie code).
http://activeendeavors.com/category.asp?tb=2&catid=4976

Kitson also has these bags, and for some reason, their price is about $100 less than most places
http://shopkitson.com/index.php?pageId=2&start=40&category_uid=25
(there used to be a kitson code for 20% off, but I don't know if its still valid - kitson17)

If you want a large choice of colors - try BlueBee
http://www.bluebee.com/shopbycategorygrid.aspx?l=00120119046300000000
(I don't know if there are any coupon codes and/or discounts - but they have a LOT of Gryson bags)

Plus, there are several other places to buy Gryson w/a discount code (ADASA is one of them) - You paid $650 for this bag, right? I think w/the discount codes, you can probably find this bag for just a little more than that.