Got My Dior Hardcore Saddle Bag!!!

SuSu Kim, Chloe, foxyqt, nataliam, diordramaqueen, thithi thomasj93, fashion_guru86 and theglamorous:
THANKS!!! :biggrin:

Bagologist: Thanks! :biggrin: Yes indeed, it's very hard to match but I can't help it... She just looks soo beautiful.. I can only wear black, white or red with it on jeans I think but it doesn't matter.. I love it and I've been looking for it since 2004! Too bad when I looked for it here in HK way back in 2004, it was already out of stock.. I'm such a late bloomer indeed! LOL!

oh wow, this bag is sooo cute, congrats! it would go so well with casual blue jeans and a white tee.... what are you planning on wearing with it?

Hmmm.. I can just imagine myself with black / white / red trousers or jeans, white tee, red or black.. But besides that.. I don't have anything in mind.. Any suggestions?! LOL.. Probably I can wear this after I gave birth.. But not right now..

Thanks Berlyn!! :biggrin:

^ Thanks! I love them both! :biggrin:

OT: No.. I'm not a local person here.. I'm originally from Philippines but we moved to Hong Kong when I was still young.. And yes indeed, Hong Kong is the best place for shopping! That's why I always ended up empty pocket. LOL!

OT: No.. I'm not a local person here.. I'm originally from Philippines but we moved to Hong Kong when I was still young.. And yes indeed, Hong Kong is the best place for shopping! That's why I always ended up empty pocket. LOL!

I'm filipino too!! From Olongapo..lived in the states since I was 6.

Anyway- I have the boston of this bag, and wear the following- flowy red top, fitted cropped capris, black prada heels- hair down. I've never carried this bag without getting stopped. In Las Vegas I got stopped every 10 min with women freaking out lol.

Also I have worn black shorts, a vneck white tshirt, and red patent leather prada pumps... loves it!

also you can work this bag all white, all black. i dont own all red so I've never tried. But I did wear all white, dress, shoes, and a red flower pinned to my strap of my dress, and that worked too

Thanks tanj, banana311 & rosemary

southamptonkity: wow! That's great to know!! "kamusta?!" hehe! Thanks for the ideas on what to wear with my new dior bag.. I'm really excited on using it right now! :biggrin: