Got My Dior Hardcore Saddle Bag!!!

1. Yes!!! After a long wait.. I finally received my Dior Hardcore Saddle Bag that I won over eBay a few weeks ago!! My sister arrived last night with my bags and I'm soo happy!! :yahoo: At first glimpse, it's already love at first site!! But I didn't know that the Saddle Bag has a small interior after all.. It's my first Dior Saddle Bag.. But I can't help it... It's sooo gorgeous!!

I will post pics tomorrow... Because my cam has no battery for today and I still need to recharge and take pics with it tonight and upload pics to my pc here in the office tomorrow! :biggrin::drool:
  2. congrats:smile:
  3. many congrats =)

pics :p
  4. Thanks! :biggrin: Can't wait to post the pics of my new baby! :biggrin:
  5. oooh that bag is gorgeous indeed! my cousin has one and she loves it too =) we want pics!! hehe
  6. yay finally!!!! congrats iqa ! ! ! :yahoo:
  7. Congrats!!!! Can't wait to see pics!! :yes:
  8. Congrats, I love this bag. Can't wait to see your pics!
  9. Congrats :biggrin:
  10. Congrats!
  11. Congratulations.
  12. Here's my long awaited baby! :biggrin:
  13. I got two Diors now! Yaay! :biggrin:
  14. Super thanks to Nataliam and Zerodross and southamptonkity for helping me find my Dior Dreambag! :biggrin:
  15. It's beautiful! I love that bag too! I used to have to pochette version of it for a few days back in 2004 but returned it because I couldn't find the matching shoes in my size...but I love this one way better :tup::love: