Gossip Girl

Riiiight, forgive your robot boyfriend but not your "friend"...Serena must have forced him or something by the way they all acted. typical reaction, all the blame on the girl

Bleh, I wasn't impressed...

Me either. I echo your Bleh. I wanted to like it, though. I was stoked. But when we kissed, I just didn't feel anything, kwim?

Maybe I have just been too spoiled, and my expectations were too high.

But I want to take all that into consideration, and be fair, so I didn't delete the timer, and I didn't delete this episode, in case after doing the responsible thing and watching a few more episodes, I change my mind.

so i guess this is like another version of "the OC"?
Blasphemy! Even if I do a complete 180 and start liking this show, even if I start liking it as much as I like One Tree Hill, there will NEVER be any other versions of our beloved OC!

I want OC paper dolls. And an OC lunchbox and matching rainboots.

Yeah, it definitely is NO OC - but it is a good way to escape into a crazy, NYC alternate reality for an hour every week. I am hooked, I admit it!!!! Blair is gorgeous, btw...

I've seen two episodes, and I gotta say, I'm hooked.
The only thing I don't love is the "gossip girl" -- that voiceover drives me nuts! And I can't believe how naive and stupid Jenny is being -- ha ha..alright calm down...it's just a show...