Gossip Girl

I liked the quality of the images, the atmosphere...
Concerning the characters, Dan is too normal(supposed to be more quirky) and so gorgeous. Serena is too normal too, she´s not a surreal beauty. Jenny is amazingly beautiful, although too young to be Serena.
Can´t wait for next episode

The most common complaint ive been hearing is that serena isn't breath-takingly beautiful enough...I think blake lively is pretty enough, maybe not drop-dead gorgeous, but I'm pretty sure it's hard to find someone who is not only earth-shatteringly beautiful, blonde, the physical perfection of serena and also a good actress! (and young too).

Btw, the actress who plays Jenny looks like exactly like that one actress who was on Phil of the Future and who's in a band with her sister...they look like twins to me

I never read the books but did catch this in the rerun last night. I thought it was okay. I found it hysterical how just because you have money and are underage, it's okay to break the law and serve alcohol to minors sitting at a bar. Maybe its because all the actors are over 25? Or at least, they look it. Also, that one laughable kid, Chuck, who is a serial rapist and nobody is bothering to report him to the authorities??? That really disturbed me.

I liked the quality of the images, the atmosphere...
Concerning the characters, Dan is too normal(supposed to be more quirky) and so gorgeous. Serena is too normal too, she´s not a surreal beauty. Jenny is amazingly beautiful, although too young to be Serena.
Can´t wait for next episode

i think blake lively is gorgeous! sure, taylor momsen (jenny) is cute, but i wouldn't go so far as to consider her beautiful. to each their own, i suppose.

blake has a certain quality to her that makes her interesting to watch. serena's my favorite character so far.

For some reason I find that Serena (as played by Blake Lively) gives off a Carolyn Bessette Kennedy vibe....just that coolness, the way she carries herself, a similar type of beauty (not the conventional drop-dead gorgeous kind of beauty but an "icy" ethereal type of beauty).

i have read all the books as well, and just like everyone has said I feel the same way about the differences within the characters which is annoying, but expected when a book turns into a tv series. I did really like the show and will continue to watch it unitl it goes down hill like the oc did