Good deal for a cerises speedy!

Oh Misty, just as a rough guideline, IMHO, consider it a great deal if you can get one with little flaws at $800-999. If it's in mint condition, it's usually around $1090-1290. Brand new one with plastic wrap on handles can reach up to $2000 so far, so if you can get one at $1600 or less, it's a pretty good deal, IMO. ;)

I am no expert in authenticating LV, but there is something on this auction that raises a red flag for me. The seller says the bag was purchased on Eluxury. A picture of the receipt is shown, but that looks like a store/boutique receipt.

also on the receipt, instead of saying "monogram" and having a part of the "m" cut off wouldn't it be just "mono"?! that's what it said when i got my speedy...just wondering.

Well...it DOES say shipping $10USD?:confused1:

I've emailed the seller...still waiting for a reply:s

I know that when you purchase from a boutique over the phone, the shipping charge is $10. I've purchased this way a few times and the shipping has always been $10. The shipping was always much higher from Elux until just recently when they lowered the charge to $12.50 (or something like that). It was definitely not $10 when the cerises line was sold.