Good deal for a cerises speedy!

Thanks for the support guys!! Everyone's been soooo great! :heart: :tender:

I received a reply from the seller, and I should have my bag in 7-10 days :nuts: :yahoo:

(And I guess just for the record I wasn't exactly concerned about the authenticity issue of the bag, it was more so not GETTING the bag coz I couldn't contact the seller after the auction ended :P )

I'll keep you all posted ;)

Thanks for the support guys!! Everyone's been soooo great! :heart: :tender:

I received a reply from the seller, and I should have my bag in 7-10 days :nuts: :yahoo:

(And I guess just for the record I wasn't exactly concerned about the authenticity issue of the bag, it was more so not GETTING the bag coz I couldn't contact the seller after the auction ended :P )

I'll keep you all posted ;)

I'm glad you heard from the seller and she's sending out your bag. It really is a great buy and looks to be in great condition.

For the record, I never said the bag in the pictures was not authentic. My problem was with the receipt as that is definitely a store receipt and not an elux receipt. I know the difference since I do live in the US and have purchased locally at the boutique, from 866 vuitton, and from elux several times. Many on this board also know the difference, but I have a feeling they did not see the auction since it was in the middle of the thread and many here don't bother to read a whole thread through. Did you ask the seller about the receipt? I thought that was why you were emailing her. Hopefully, she just was not thinking clearly when she listed the auction and meant to say she purchased it from Louis Vuitton but accidentally put Eluxury.com.

I'll list the auction here incase anyone missed it and would like to take a look.

eBay.ca: LOUIS VUITTON Speedy 25 Cerises Cherries Authentic (item 110048464859 end time 26-Oct-06 06:07:26 EDT)