Golden Goose

I have a pair of the superstars with the bigger crystals. Mine are also ok but I baby them - have had them over a year
I have those, the big crystals at the back. One crystal fell out and another one fell off completely. I have it but I don't know how to put it back on the shoes.

I decided not to get too upset about it and just keep wearing them. I got them second hand and if they break I will just replace them with new ones.

Reactions: NYC Chicky
these ones are not meant to look worn, they are meant to look more pristine, which makes me wish i got one of the pre-worn ones to remove this anxiety! lol

As for the squeak, it's when i walk, there is a squeak (i guess the leather rubbing?) i contacted GG and they suggested i put baby powder in between the sole, but it didn't really work. Maybe i need to wear them more and the squeaking will go away?

This is the style: Superstar G68

Did you manage to sort this issue? Having a similar issue with mine but only 2 months after wearing them! Weird

Has anyone seen these at another retailer or have them? I am in love but I don’t want to pay $27 to ship them when most other retailers have free shipping.

View attachment 5794278
If they're limited edition they may only be available direct from GG. Do you have an account or try to create one? I see on their site they have free shipping if you log into your account. I've ordered clothing direct from them in the past and have never paid shipping. If you have a store near you, you can also see if they are available for pick up.

Reactions: zinacef
Has anyone seen these at another retailer or have them? I am in love but I don’t want to pay $27 to ship them when most other retailers have free shipping.

View attachment 5794278
Not the exact same but these you may like -

Reactions: NYC Chicky