Golden Goose

I really like Golden Goose boots. Can anyone give me some insight on these boots, especially about the sizing? I will have to order them online.
Thank You!

I had a pair last year and found they were pretty much to size. I take a 39 which is what I bought and they were very comfortable. The only thing i found with them was the leather was quite rigid and I felt they overpowered me a bit. Very good quality though.

Calypso carries Golden Goose in the store. The boots are hot!!! Calypso St. Barths is a great little boutique in The Plaza at Preston Center. They used to be in Highland Park Village. They carry lots of great brands that are not sold everywhere(Hudson/Hanni Y/ great french handbags and the best belts!). Give them a call at 214-750-0261 or just go try the boots!

So....I've been eyeing these boots for almost a year....have never seen them IRL.....they look great, but expensive!
Would love input from anyone who has seen 'em, or wears 'em.....

Thanks!

Hi - I tried on GG boots at Barneys last Oct. For me the fit was weird, I did not find them comfortable at all. I would say you definitely have to try them on -

Also, I have skinny calves and wear mostly bootcut jeans - the taller boot was not going to work with my denim (the shaft was way too wide). The shorter style GG boot just didn't feel right for the cash.

I bought a paid of Fiorentini + Baker boots instead while there and they are great; and comfortable too.

Hi - I tried on GG boots at Barneys last Oct. For me the fit was weird, I did not find them comfortable at all. I would say you definitely have to try them on -

Also, I have skinny calves and wear mostly bootcut jeans - the taller boot was not going to work with my denim (the shaft was way too wide). The shorter style GG boot just didn't feel right for the cash.

I bought a paid of Fiorentini + Baker boots instead while there and they are great; and comfortable too.

Loganz
thanks for the feedback.....wide shaft....good for me cuz I've got some calves! Luv F&B....though they are similar to my other boots (Collection Privee and Beguelin)
you're right, gotta try 'em on....just need to find a place that sells 'em locally!

Hi dcblam! I bought a pair of the star zip short boots last spring. Just love them! For the fall I just got the Kate Motorcycle boot and the Charlye in brown. I just adore them all! I have gotten soooo many compliments on the Kate & the Charlye. I ordered them in a 39 and I wear and 8 1/2us. I think they run true to size, but they are handmade so they can vary....My Star zip boots were wide & big so I soaked them in water and shrunk them, it worked great!! Good Luck!

I've just stumbled upon these as well, any more input? I'm looking around for *just* the right boot, and have been sweatin' over F+B's eternity boot for a bit. Some of the Golden Goose boots look great too though. decisions, decisions, decisions......

I just got my Golden Goose boots this morning. I received the star zip in brown and the golden knee high in amber. I just loveeeeeeee them!! I was going to try both on and return one, as they are very expensive, but I love them both so much I am going to keep both. I will sell some of my other boots on e bay to keep both of these. I wear a size 7 1/2 and ordered size 38. They fit perfect. So, I would definately recommend these boots!

I've just received my Golden Goose boots (Kate, black, destroyed) and they are fabulous. They look really handmade and are amazing quality. I would really recommend getting a pair. They are lined with leather and have a leather sole, which explains the price but I really feel they are worth it. I also have quite muscular calves and the Kate has a strap at the side to tighten the boots if they are too wide. Size wise, I am a European 39.5/40, I bought the 40 and they fit perfectly. Happy shopping! X

I have only just come across these fab boots and am now looking to buy a pair - only prob is I am a uk size 4 - 5 or europeon 37/38 and am unsure which size to choose. Do these boots come up true to size or because they are hand made do they vary. I would like to try before I buy but cannot seem to find any stockists that give you the option most seem to say no returns. I would like to get the Golden gooses golden zip in dark brow - any suggestions? Thank you :smile:

I am a size 7 1/2 U.S. size and I bought the size 38. They fit perfectly. If you are between sizes, go a size up. I was told that they are running alittle small this year, maybe because they are more pointy at the toe. Good Luck! They are beautiful boots, and I love mine!