Glam tote heaven...Clubhouse!! <3

I was at the outlet today with a friend..
she picked up a crimson patent Madison tote.. her first coach bag..

I spotted this beauty.. kind of funny because I was never a fan of the waxed leather. but something bat this baby yelled take me home..
View attachment 2129075

This is gorgeous!!!

Would you happen to have the style number and color code? I want to get on client track for this :smile:

Got my black leather glam tote today from the last FOS and I think it's too big. :sad:. It feels awesome - so soft and squishy and sits nicely on my shoulder but gosh its HUGE. I'm gonna sleep on it and see tomorrow what it looks like with some stuff in it but I think it might be going back. I'm sad.

EDIT because I'm a total psycho. I just put my stuff in and carried her around the house in my jammies and kinda fell in love. Am I the only one who goes back and forth like this? It was a screaming deal, and a big durable black bag that zips shut is perfect for travel. Right? RIGHT? Lol I'm hopeless.

Oh and it smells good!

Last edited:
Got my black leather glam tote today from the last FOS and I think it's too big. :sad:. It feels awesome - so soft and squishy and sits nicely on my shoulder but gosh its HUGE. I'm gonna sleep on it and see tomorrow what it looks like with some stuff in it but I think it might be going back. I'm sad.

EDIT because I'm a total psycho. I just put my stuff in and carried her around the house in my jammies and kinda fell in love. Am I the only one who goes back and forth like this? It was a screaming deal, and a big durable black bag that zips shut is perfect for travel. Right? RIGHT? Lol I'm hopeless.

Oh and it smells good!

You're not the only one, I do it all the time and sometimes to the point of exhaustion Lol. Enjoy your new glam tote!!

Oh and it smells good!

Which glam did you get the waxed leather, regular glam?
$(KGrHqZHJE0FEU+-(d+VBRIp3dDvSg~~60_35.JPG

if so now worries when it softens it will be perfect. It seems very large/square but will change shape and feel as it softens.

Also I have the signature glam,
18988_sbkbk_a0

I use to for tavel and its perfect!

I had the first gen,
1894695d1349054675-which-coach-bag-are-you-carrying-today-image-2199657601.jpg
I used it for 7 trips over 3 yrs, on the floor of the plane.car you name it and it was like new. No wear on the bottom, clean and still more life in it.

Only reason I went with the newer style is the "USE" of the front pocket.

The glam is a great bag and I think "everyone" should have "one"