Giant Brief, RTT and Escapade Club!

Actually I believe the RTT is a larger version of the Step buut I could be wrong..

The RTT and Brief are just similar in size and shape.. they have different details though. HTH!

Here you go, Laetitya with her GOGEOUS Pine RTT!!!

1.jpg

There are a couple more on the this thread, http://forum.purseblog.com/balencia...bbags-pictures-only-37346-59.html#post5640831

Attachments

• DSC00984.JPG
    DSC00984.JPG
    73.1 KB · Views: 821
  • SGH-RTT-model.jpg
    SGH-RTT-model.jpg
    159.4 KB · Views: 604
  • ModelingPictures059.jpg
    ModelingPictures059.jpg
    112.2 KB · Views: 657
  • ModelingPictures060.jpg
    ModelingPictures060.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 506
Thx Lasmico...Mine is an RTT after all! I couldn't see the difference until I looked at the other threads and the sapphire GSH modeling pix, so thanks for educating me!

Hello ! I'm new on TPF and here's my last acquisition !
A fabulous 09 GSH Praline RTT :happydance: (also my first Bal but not the last !)
Sorry for the pics' low quality... I only have my phone to take some :shame:

2rzf7ld.jpg

27x42lh.jpg

2wlwy08.jpg

2q8x4ed.jpg

34qokcz.jpg

Thanks to Venicequeen's modeling pics on the main page, I will be joining this club shortly, just bought a Plomb RTT today, yeah!!:yahoo:

I didn't even know this style existing, I've been searching for a large bbag with either long handles or a strap, and had no luck.

This will be perfect for my laptop and work travel!!!

Just have to post pics of my new-to-me 08 Sapphire RTT!

For reference, I am about 5'1" w/out heels and typically wear a US size 4 or Small. I won't carry this as an every day bag, but it's perfect for travel - or maybe a LONG day of shopping.

I think that one could even fit a small laptop in this bag!!

Attachments

• RTT shoulder.JPG
    RTT shoulder.JPG
    58.6 KB · Views: 542
  • RTT standing.JPG
    RTT standing.JPG
    49 KB · Views: 591