Giant Brief, RTT and Escapade Club!

1. Waiting for my first RTT to arrive I am hoping that others will post theres to make the wait more bearble. So come and join the club!!
  2. It has finally arrived. came by Fedex today. Dont you just love that smell of a new Bbag?
    TS 006.jpg TS 007.jpg
  3. [​IMG]
  4. [​IMG]
  5. whaaayyy i can join too!!

cinnamon brief with GH:yahoo:
    bag 1.jpg bag 2.jpg bag 3.jpg
  6. How do you find the size of the brief? The RTT is really huge! Beautiful colors by the way:tup:
  7. I think the size is BIG!! it can fit loads and i love how it still looks gorgues even when you dont fit much in it! do you use your RTT as a everday bag? i love it but i think that size is too much for me :smile:
  8. That was the plan, but since it just arrived I havnt used it yet. I tend to put so many things in my bag that my city is too small :yes: But im still surprices about how big my RTT is :smile:
  9. My 07 Ocean, 07 white and 07 black briefs.
    11111.jpg 222222.jpg 333333.jpg
  10. Love the ocean :tup:

11. I do the same with the twiggy and when i transfer all the stuff to the brief..its like nothing! but i cant complain..i really love the bag... i have to say it is heavier so i dont want to put loads of things for the sake of it!

LV obsessed..i love your ocean!!
  12. what is the drop from the top of the handle to the bag? i mean, does it go over one's shoulder?
  13. Do you mean the Brief or RTT? The RTT goes over my shoulder :yes:
  14. My violet RTT! This is such a great size! Great for travel and as an alternative to the work!:heart::heart:
  15. [​IMG]

Beautiful color. Had to make it bigger!