Ghillie love!

Reactions: Meta
Hi everyone! Any new ghillies finds?

I have been hunting for a B30 for ages and was offered a bamboo/brown doblis and turned it down ages ago. It didn't speak to me like it should. Am I crazy to think that? Are they making ghillies more on the 35? just exotic ghillies? Any thoughts welcome.

Stunning bag! Congrats!
Thank you diamonds , nice to meet you ;)

Stunning!
Thank you miah , nice to meet you ;)

The toile with the contrasting barenia is absolutely gorgeous. :love:
Thank you vigeeleburn , I really love barenia too ;)

So beautiful and perfect! Adore this combination. Great photo, by the way.
Thank you ohmanolo , I love this combination too , at first quite hard to use because he gain mark easily but after few marks it's ok I can deal with him and not baby him Lol ;)

The Ghillies design has been rested this season and for the upcoming season. If you see new ones popping up at the store they are from previous orders. You never know with H though, they might offer it again :amuse:

OMG! I was just told today that they are rested, too! The SA told me now there are even more people looking for it!? Go figure...

I got a lovely call from my SA at one of my home stores and insist I come right in and she had an Xmas surprise for me.

I never expected I will ever buy a B in phalladium hardware, but never say never...

From photos. This colour looked so pale, so hard to maintain... IRL.. I fell so headlong in love...!! The blue is not too bright and not too pale.

And I never thought I will ever buy something in this Ghillies print..

Presenting my Birkin 30, in Clemence and Ever-color leathers in Ghillies design, Blue Paradise.. A first for me in a B with the hardware, leathers, additional detailed design.

View attachment 3547099

View attachment 3547101

I swear so many times I am going to ban island.. But my SA is making it tough!! [emoji23]

Thank you for allowing me to share my joy today.. I swear my heart almost stopped when it was unwrapped in front of me!