Ghillie love!

[quote uid=429218 name="MYH" post=30404039]I've promised myself I'm done with my bag collection but I know I would easily cave if I was offered a ghillies. Has anyone ever had any luck placing an SO for a ghillies?[/QUOTE]<br /><br />I think your SA can place a Podium request .. That's how I got mine. My request was for an Anemone Birkin and I was told a Birkin Ghillies was approved. It arrived last month and I'm over the moon. [emoji177]<br />
imageuploadedbypurseforum1467792279-394733-jpg.3401327

OMG, I wish, I wish. I asked my SA for ghillie style since November of last year but nothing. You are so lucky and the color is to die for.

Thank you every body for all the likes, I'm not good at writing post ,text or message my English is really bad it take me forever to write something, but thank you, thank you and thank you to all.

[quote uid=429218 name="MYH" post=30404039]I've promised myself I'm done with my bag collection but I know I would easily cave if I was offered a ghillies. Has anyone ever had any luck placing an SO for a ghillies?
<br /><br />I think your SA can place a Podium request .. That's how I got mine. My request was for an Anemone Birkin and I was told a Birkin Ghillies was approved. It arrived last month and I'm over the moon. [emoji177]<br />

OMG, I wish, I wish. I asked my SA for ghillie style since November of last year but nothing. You are so lucky and the color is to die for.[/QUOTE]

Anchanel, this is one of my favorite H leather colors and I adore Ghillies in general. Major congrats, so happy for you!

Reactions: Possum
<br /><br />I think your SA can place a Podium request .. That's how I got mine. My request was for an Anemone Birkin and I was told a Birkin Ghillies was approved. It arrived last month and I'm over the moon. [emoji177]<br />

OMG, I wish, I wish. I asked my SA for ghillie style since November of last year but nothing. You are so lucky and the color is to die for.

Anchanel, this is one of my favorite H leather colors and I adore Ghillies in general. Major congrats, so happy for you![/QUOTE]
@VigeeLeBrun thankyou so much! :heart: (Anchanel was quoting my post)

Reactions: cavalla