Scarves Get-Crafty-Hermes-Fur-Scarf-Collar-Zero-Dollars~

Status
Not open for further replies.
mojo, I have it on good authority that the Fashion Police are going to be in Palm Springs when you are in Maine, soooo wear whatever you want to with your fur LOL! Black and brown are good. I wore my ebene Kelly with black for quite a while last winter.

Last edited:
mojo, I have it on good authority that the Fashion Police are going to be in Palm Springs when you are in Maine, soooo wear whatever you want to with your fur LOL! Black and brown are good. I wore my ebene Kelly with black for quite a while last winter.

thanks for putting that thought into my mind GK!! now I'll be on the constant lookout for joan rivers - good thing the collar is so poofy - good disguise!!!

Gee, GK, I liked your post about staying on topic. Why did you feel the need to edit that?

I took it out because mojo did not need my help and returned to topic ASAP. EB brought up shooz and mojo was politely answering her, but knew she had to return to the thread topic as shooz are Chat topic. Of course if they are made of fur collar or a Hermes scarf, that is just fine LOL!

so, how many straps do I need to sew on the collar??

5 One strap at each end of the scarf and the other three are evenly spaced in the middle. If you think you will just wear a small scarf, you can get away with just doing the one strap on each end because those are the only two you will use.

To my dear Furby friends,

I was so lost when I couldn't find the usual thread and thought that it was shut down !!
Just realized that they merged the 'chat' and 'furby crafty' threads together. It is going to be impossible to flip over all the pages but I caught up on a few interesting things.

Queen Lilly - you've a date lined up ?? are you going to wear some H stuff ??

LGA - Love Bonbon as your new avatar !

Hclubfan - Wow, what a lovely Kelly you got ! You lucky gal. I love that deep blue. Thinking of getting a bag in indigo this Christmas after seeing all the lovely Indigo photos.

VickyB - I'm so sorry to hear about your dear cats. It is really sad to lose a family member. I hope the other kitty will stay a little longer. Tough to lose two so close together. Give her lots of hugs for me !!

Pam - Waves to a lovely lady ! I can dream of birkinmary's chinchilla coat too ! For now, I can only afford the collar !! LOL. Must say that I cannot wear my fur in Seattle. It is a bit dangerous especially in downtown as lots of animal rights groups patrol the area. LGA - Is it really bad in NYC to wear fur ??

Pauillac - I love the fur collar that you had. I can send some cool air from Seattle down to you to exchange some heat !! The only good thing is that I can pull off some silk daily.

To other friends from the Chat thread, welcome to our furby group. I hope we can enable you to join us for some fun fur chat. You'll be surprised to see what kind of YouTube videos we can pull sometimes !!:graucho::graucho:

To my dear Furby friends,

I was so lost when I couldn't find the usual thread and thought that it was shut down !!
Just realized that they merged the 'chat' and 'furby crafty' threads together. It is going to be impossible to flip over all the pages but I caught up on a few interesting things.

You are still confused. They did not merge the threads. They just moved it to the Clubhouse. Glad you found it,:smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.