General question for everyone

2 Black MC bags..but don't know if that's counted in black cause of all the colors.
Planning on getting a pure black bag in dubai soon actually :smile: it is a needed color

i only started buying black bags last year. i have a black Dior Vintage Flowers East/West satchel and a black Guccissima Wave Boston bag. i'm considering a black Suhali L'Ingenieux PM for graduation/birthday/Christmas though :P

It's a stretch for me to buy anything other than black purses but I recently super-stretched and added a Manhattan PM to my small but growing LV Epi collection and I love it! :yahoo:

LV-wise I have a range of handbags and none of them is black...nearest to black being my black MC speedy.
I'm always drawn to colours. I don't know why but I've never really been drawn to plain black. I'll always chose a colour over black and I'm the same with shoes. I love black clothing with MC and other coloured bags.
I've often thought I must be weird because my non-bag-crazy friends who only have one handbag (heaven forbid!) all have black.

Once upon a time, I only had black bags. Now I buy more brown and colorful bags.

My current black bags: Gucci Shopper Tote, Coach Leather Hobo, Kenneth Cole NY Leather Tote, Prada Nylon Quilted Tote, and Prada Pochette. I also have a couple of no-name black evening bags.

I don't have any black LVs, though.