General question for everyone

How funny you ask this question. The reason I got my black epi jasmin yesterday was because I had nothing black. I know our mono and damier usually go with everything, but I think we all probably need at least one black bag.

How funny you ask this question. The reason I got my black epi jasmin yesterday was because I had nothing black. I know our mono and damier usually go with everything, but I think we all probably need at least one black bag.

Now it makes sense. Had so many mono and damier never thought of having a black bag... Like another pfer said "it seems kind of boring next to the color ones..."

Then again, maybe it's time for a black bag.:sweatdrop: Maybe not.:shrugs:

How funny I'm going through this right now. I prefer brown over black. But just recently seeing so many people with black. Also seeing so many celebs w/ black. Then in my InStyle Mag saying black bags are supposedly "in". Got me to start thinking.."Perhaps I need a black bag.." All I have is brown mono, damier, epi red, wh. MC, etc.

So...I looked at some epi LVs but unfortunately didn't find any I liked. :sad:

Neway, I've been researching for the last month or so for the perfect black shoulder bag. Looked at Chanel, Gucci, YSL, etc.

Neway...just yesterday I decided on the Chanel Cruise Cabas aka "Baby Cabas" in Black.:yahoo: I called Chanel and got on the waiting list. So the waiting begins...LOL I'm just glad I finally decided. :yes:

LOL, Now I have to find me some black shoes to go w/ my black bag! Where does it end??? :sweatdrop: LOL!! The only black I have is 2 recent tops I bought, which also set off the idea for a black bag.

I have two, a black Coach hamptons polo and optic signature demi. I'm not so into black bags either, but I guess I got them just because I realised I needed something black to go with my wardrobe (which ironically is mostly black !).

I have a black epi st. tropez that my bf insisted i have for formal occasions. I am trying to track down a black chanel flap atm, but yeah, I wear a lot of black, it is funny that I don't have more black bags than I have.

I have an older black coach bag, have not used it in years, but in general I don't wear much black. I prefer tans and dark browns, they go much better with my fair skin.

See. this is the 2nd post that is going to make me break my ban...:sad:

The only solid black LV I have is the epi petit noe.

But my next bag will be a Jasmin b/c I need a hand held and one I can dress up.

And now with FREE shipping....

Should I?

PLEASE someone HELP ME!!!

I was about to say I have the same problem...but I realized I actually have a black Le Fab and a black Chanel Cambon bowler! But the thing is, neither of those work as an evening bag. It'd be nice to have a black L'Aimable or a black Chanel classic flap in my collection! :graucho: