Game set match...

Hi purse bop .. U r the queen of chanel reds.. I must ask u does chanel ever made lipstick red in caviar or lambskin with GHW combo? Or if I really wants this combo I have to buy vintage model?

********, I saw this red patent today in my local Chanel boutique and it was stunning in person as they are in your pictures. Incredible and soooo pretty. I had to come back to your thread and view the pictures again. :biggrin:

here's another fun picture...this is the point at which my DH thought I was really 'over the top' ...
Well, at least we have enough tennis balls for life :roflmfao:!
waaah!! it's like the medium lipstick red instead of the bright red patent~!!!
I was thinking of the bright red patent, but this is a gorgeous color too!!

Do you have a comparison picture of this sexy red with a bright red patent flap bag? :biggrin::P

Hi purse bop .. U r the queen of chanel reds.. I must ask u does chanel ever made lipstick red in caviar or lambskin with GHW combo? Or if I really wants this combo I have to buy vintage model?
my dear this last spring (13S) there was a very bright orange red lambskin with GHW available but there has not been a pure red for sometime with GHW :graucho: I certainly hope Chanel makes one soon for all of us...

********, I saw this red patent today in my local Chanel boutique and it was stunning in person as they are in your pictures. Incredible and soooo pretty. I had to come back to your thread and view the pictures again. :biggrin:

Thank you so much AmorNChanel :P its really very pretty and a bright true red in the bright light, and a deeper red hue in darker light. It fills a very needed spot in my collection...glad you got to see IRL and approve of my pics ;)
pleasure to have you pop by and visit :smile:

Wow, gorgeous red bag! I don't come to tpf often but when I do, I always see some interesting reveals from ********! You must have quite a collection of bags :smile:

thank you cherrycookies, I know I have more than my share...this is my favorite red for the moment!:P Thank you for stopping by and sharing with me...I do appreciate it ;)

Ahhh, thank you! I am really having a lot of fun with my Instagram...kinda got me thinking of many new photographic compositions ;) Very inspiring to see so many great photographs! Whats your name on Instagram?

It's the same but I just use that account to follow people I didn't get a chance to post any pictures