Game set match...

Another comparison shot, this time between the 12C tomato red lambskin and the 13B red patent...both in m/l size :smile:
One red for summer nights and one for winter ones...
;) "Happiness IS A RED CHANEL..."

Attachments

• yo 17 (1).jpg
    yo 17 (1).jpg
    291.9 KB · Views: 177
Martinibeach so happy to 'nourish' your cravings, LOL
You really must visit Chanel to see this red patent...its really very juicy although I know you have a gorgeous reissue in red patent that I LOVE...In fact please post a picture here if u have one handy. I would LOVE to drool a little :giggles:
Which is your favorite RED from mine...and from your collection?

You must visit the blog to see many other 'creative' red pics and THE RED PLANET ;)
Just FYI there is a dark red caviar and a lamb that I just discovered this week too :smile:

I am considering a format change up to accommodate a variety of pics :smile:
In fact I saw already your Red Planet! It catapulted me over the Moon! So far about your posts!

And since you asked - here are some pics from the burgundy reissue just for you. Taken with flash but still representative of the color. After two happy years of mutual respect this reissue still amazes me how good it keeps the puffiness of the quilts (second pic).

At last - my favorite from your reds is probably your 13B red. :smile: From my collection - the reds that are still to come:P!

Attachments

• 003.JPG
    003.JPG
    147.2 KB · Views: 158
  • 008.JPG
    008.JPG
    142.4 KB · Views: 157
A red patent reissue would be good choice if only Chanel would make it again! I know our resident MartiniBeach has a burgundy patent reissue that I LOVE and am still drooling over...it's the perfect combination! I love patent flaps and yours is one of the best colors!! :smile:
BK, I am happy you still remember the 11A reissue. I posted another pic in PB's thread but FORGOT how to multi-quote as I haven't been for sooo long on tPF. Thank you for the honor to remember one of my fav bags!

:heart: I would LOVE a red patent reissue but like you said, who knows when there will be another. Although I feel like Chanel has been pushing out many shades of red and pinks...has it always been this way or something more recent in last year or so...

:smile: I'm so happy you like the new red as much as I do..

As far as I could remember Chanel would push out about 2 or so reds per year. It's always a popular color for Chanel ladies. :smile: I think we've been having more pinks in recent seasons compared to other years, though! We have an abundance of pinks in the past year ranging from pale pink all the way to bright vibrant pinks! :heart:
When Chanel decides to push out a red patent reissue I know who will be first in line to get one! ;)

BK, I am happy you still remember the 11A reissue. I posted another pic in PB's thread but FORGOT how to multi-quote as I haven't been for sooo long on tPF. Thank you for the honor to remember one of my fav bags!

How could I forget your reissue MB? Oh how I wished I had bought one!! It's such an elegant shade and I love dark reds/burgundy! Thanks for posting the pictures again so we could all drool over it!! :heart:

How could I forget your reissue MB? Oh how I wished I had bought one!! It's such an elegant shade and I love dark reds/burgundy! Thanks for posting the pictures again so we could all drool over it!! :heart:

Thanks, BK! You have plenty of beauties to be remembered as well! Did I mention the cute red Boy I am blushing when I think about and the crinkled navy reissue....;)

In fact I saw already your Red Planet! It catapulted me over the Moon! So far about your posts!

And since you asked - here are some pics from the burgundy reissue just for you. Taken with flash but still representative of the color. After two happy years of mutual respect this reissue still amazes me how good it keeps the puffiness of the quilts (second pic).

At last - my favorite from your reds is probably your 13B red. :smile: From my collection - the reds that are still to come:P!

Oh MariniBeach this is simply scrumptious! It's the richest shade of a divine Cabernet wine! And oh, with those glossy shiny quilts...It takes me to another RED PLANET,LOL! Thank you so much for taking the time to photograph your beauty and share here for us all to dream... And I am sure your best reds are yet to come, although this will surely be the 'special one' forever :love:
:hugs: Pleased you enjoyed my latest RED inspired story...

Last edited:
As far as I could remember Chanel would push out about 2 or so reds per year. It's always a popular color for Chanel ladies. :smile: I think we've been having more pinks in recent seasons compared to other years, though! We have an abundance of pinks in the past year ranging from pale pink all the way to bright vibrant pinks! :heart:
When Chanel decides to push out a red patent reissue I know who will be first in line to get one! ;)
Bluekit I feel like there have been multiple reds each year too. For example there was a cruise red -13C, then there was a spring tomato red GHW and the sueded iridescent red SHW and now there are actually 3 reds for 13B, the patent, soft caviar and a lamb! Thats 6 reds already... and yes many pinks too! I didn't even mention the red reissues yet!

Hi~ purse bop I want to know do you use red bags for work?? I put my name on the wait list for this exact bag in jumbo but I'm afraid if I use for work it might be a show off ??

I certainly use everything but I think it depends in your line of work. To me red is a classic color, therefore I don't shy away from it ever...but then again for me red lips are not for nights only either. I can envision this red patent in jumbo and it will truly be magnificent...
Ultimately you need to do what u feel best in :smile:

I certainly use everything but I think it depends in your line of work. To me red is a classic color, therefore I don't shy away from it ever...but then again for me red lips are not for nights only either. I can envision this red patent in jumbo and it will truly be magnificent...
Ultimately you need to do what u feel best in :smile:

Hi purse pop~ thank you I work in an boring corp/investment banking office with a whole bunched of married men.. Half of them can't tell designers and what I wore for work yesterday

Whatever!! I'm going to go for this bag!! Ilove love the pop of color. I missed the 12A Chanel red so I really don't want to pass this beautiful red by..

Hi purse pop~ thank you I work in an boring corp/investment banking office with a whole bunched of married men.. Half of them can't tell designers and what I wore for work yesterday

Whatever!! I'm going to go for this bag!! Ilove love the pop of color. I missed the 12A Chanel red so I really don't want to pass this beautiful red by..
Its really a special RED and its virtually identical in shade to the 12A that I LOVE. I will say that the glossy shine makes the color seem even more saturated. I would lOVE a jumbo in this patent but my collection needs a true red m/l...I will probably use mine tonight for the first time. I think u will be very happy with this RED BEAUTY! Keep me posted...:smile: