Funny "Louie" story ....

Kat

Dec 13, 2005
I was in the Dominican Republic last week with DH, and we went to the restaurant in our hotel. The waiter pulled my chair out for me. I put my red epi Speedy on the floor so I could take the menu he was handing me. After he gave me the menu he walked over to an empty table next to us and pulled a chair over to our table. My husband and I looked at each other with this look:blink:. We thought he was going to sit down and join us. :huh: He then proceeded to pick Louie up off the floor and placed him on the empty chair. How's that for service, huh? We dined in that restaurant two more nights during our stay, and the waiter gave Louie his own chair each time. Waiters need to show Louie the same respect here in the States, don't ya think? :P

Kat said:
I was in the Dominican Republic last week with DH, and we went to the restaurant in our hotel. The waiter pulled my chair out for me. I put my red epi Speedy on the floor so I could take the menu he was handing me. After he gave me the menu he walked over to an empty table next to us and pulled a chair over to our table. My husband and I looked at each other with this look:blink:. We thought he was going to sit down and join us. :huh: He then proceeded to pick Louie up off the floor and placed him on the empty chair. How's that for service, huh? We dined in that restaurant two more nights during our stay, and the waiter gave Louie his own chair each time. Waiters need to show Louie the same respect here in the States, don't ya think? :P

OMG how nice is that of him :biggrin: