Fun time with polka dots @ LV

:graucho: We were somewhere in Hampton suburb along Beach Road in Victoria...and the home is my DH's step dad. Since we went straight to his home from shopping I thought I steal his view for my reveal :greengrin:

But yeah it is beautiful place to be- our state motto was Garden State now changed to Place to be. It is indeed place to be :biggrin:

and let me know whenever you come here for visit, we should meet up at Coffee Club or Gloria Jeans!:hugs:

Wow!! That's right...always seize the moment for a good pic of our LoVes!! lol!!:lol:

That's such an awesome motto- it's definitely a place where I'd like to be!! :yes: It reminds me of the Aruba motto, "One happy island!" Cool!

Oh, you tempt me...did you say the magic word, "coffee?!?!" Packing my bags & LV's...when's the next flight?? :hugs:

so so cute! I think the dots are just perfect for small items.. but i have to admit i am loving the black and white lockit too! congrats on your new items

StarStarMoon said:
Wow!! That's right...always seize the moment for a good pic of our LoVes!! lol!!:lol:

That's such an awesome motto- it's definitely a place where I'd like to be!! :yes: It reminds me of the Aruba motto, "One happy island!" Cool!

Oh, you tempt me...did you say the magic word, "coffee?!?!" Packing my bags & LV's...when's the next flight?? :hugs:

One happy island?! Lol gosh must be good to be there.

Hahaha yeah that's right pack all your LV and bring with ya... We can compare bags and some pics mode :biggrin:

emjetz said:
LOVE ur new goodies!!!
Thanks and I am so in LoVe with them too ;)

Anjool said:
so so cute! I think the dots are just perfect for small items.. but i have to admit i am loving the black and white lockit too! congrats on your new items
Yup Anjool it is cute in slgs, can be quite fetching actually even the agenda! Fun thing to take out from the bag.
Lol yes the lockit has some effect in some of us!