Flip side question: What things do SAs do that customers love or hate?

Love when I am greeted with a smile. Even better when I am clearly recognized or called by name.

I don't even mind when they help someone else (usually) as I like to take my time and I go in quite a bit so I'm often "just browsing".

Hate when I am completely ignored. Particularly when I walk in with two friends who get hugs and the SA looks right through me. Or, my favorite, gives my two friends perfume samples but doesn't offer them to me. In fairness, this is one particular SA but it makes my blood pressure go sky high!

And what is this about a "daily limit" - that is downright ridiculous!

Love it when they:
compliment my correct pronunciations
tell me specific details and tips (pros and cons)
smile and greet
ask if i need assistance in a gentle manner
nicely shows you more choices
give you a positive attitude when for example checking the prices
give you their card to contact
take their time meaning like not rushing you turn

Hate:
when they glare at you
when they don't know anything. for example, hermessence....making up random stuff
poke at you to buy it
ignore me to another customer

The only thing I hate is being treated like poor trash. I'd probably have bought a Kelly at my local boutique long before now, if they hadn't been so dismissive about showing me one. And I have 2 regular SAs and buy a lot of scarves there, too.

Since I've never been to a H boutique before the only
thing I can say is, I don't like hearing the bad SA stories.

doreenjoy, your story is what I'm afraid of what will happen
to me. I'm not a millionaire by any stretch of the imagination, and
even though I'd love to have a diverse bag collection, I'll probably
have my one Bolide and that's it.

love -
when they greet me with polite warm smile/attitude & not snootyness (which is well-known in H)

hate -
when the snooty SA changes her attitude & become so warm/nice after realising that you do own H bags - it is just so obviously FAKE & it disgust me!

Don't let my story scare you, Kelly_Birkin. I think it varies with the SA. Some of them give off this "I know you are just wasting my time" vibe.

A friend of mine who bought a Bolide recently had to blatantly tell the SA "I am very serious about buying this bag. I'm not wasting your time." The SA was a little abashed to hear it, but much more helpful after that.

I'll probably get a used Kelly when I succumb. I could afford a new one, but I honestly prefer the broken in souple look, so why pay full price?

Hi,

Normally, the service standards in Hermes stores are quite good. However, one can get varied services during the peak hours of shopping. Normally, I would stick to my SAs in various stores and that's it.

They knew my preference, I like their services. It s match made in heaven!

I love it when they offer to do a store search or look for something in the back. Also being greeted warmly puts me (even more) into a buying mood. It just makes the whole experience more fun. :tup:
Champagne is always good too!:flowers:

I think they don't like it when people just walk in the store and asks for a birkin and demand for it as if the store is there to only sell birkins and nothing else. My suggestion is look around the floor first and if you don't see any, politely asks if they have any coming in.

They seem to like it when you take pleasure in showing genuine interests in any particular item in their product line and express it especially when they are not too busy. I like visiting the store regularly and browse around. When they are not busy, I have a chat with them to see how they are doing and express my appreciation by thanking them for a previous purchase that I truly end up liking and using. I even share unique ways of using or wearing the piece that I bought so that they can share it to future potential clients.

I love all of the SA'S at the King of Prussia store. They are always very friendly and helpful, and they have always smiled at me when they saw me looking in the windows.

how nice!
my aunt lived there, she told me there's was a store there
and i ignorantly replied "but...that's like in the middle of nowhere"
since my first impression was hermès having boutiques in "major" cities...like LA, NY, etc

i believe the SA at SCP smiled at me as i was outside drooling over the Hermessence stand...i almost got the confret but mother stopped me.

by the way, that stand for the Hermessence is horribly designed
the drawer where they store testers is under the place where the lights are....those strong hot lights....when i picked up the bottle it was ridiculously warm....bad hermès, bad!