Finally in my hands - N/S Cloudy Bundle

:yahoo: I'm so happy you finally have Cloudy, Michele! I love my "white" CB so much and wore her out the past two days in honor of yours arriving. It's such a lovely bag and looks great on you too!:heart:

My Saks s/a, Melissa in Boca Raton goes to great lengths to find hard to locate bags and actually found Michele's in another store in the personal shopping area. A customer ordered it and never claimed it. I bet it was sitting there a long time just waiting for a new home.:wlae:

Hope you don't mind me sharing that info Michele.

YAY for Michele! I know you've been wanting this bag for a long time. You have great patience to wait until "your" bag finally became available. The leather on this bag is amazing! Congratulations.:yahoo:

Congrats Michele! Glad it all worked out and the Cloudy Bundle is now yours :smile: I LOVE the CB in that North-South shape....looks even better when worn on the shoulder! My favorite everyday Chanel tote to date.

Thanks everyone, I am really excited and wore her out yesterday.

Steffibp - As Roey mentioned her s/a, Melissa in Boca Raton found it at the Tampa SAKS. It was on hold for someone else who never claimed it.

Addisonshopper - The cost is now $2,295.00. I wish I got it when it went on sale awhile ago, but it's still worth the price to me.

Roey - Of course I don't mind. Thanks so much!!!