Finally in my hands - N/S Cloudy Bundle

1. I finally was able to find the N/S cloudy bundle in White. I had been searching for awhile, with no luck. However, Roey, as in the past, came thru for me and was able to hook me up with a great SA who found the bag in no time at all.

Roey, a special thanks to you.:heart:

P.S. I also want to thank FoxyC. who also PMed me a few times, trying to help me out.
    cloudy1.jpg cloudy.jpg
  2. Congrats! It looks soo beautiful! :biggrin:
  3. congratz! the leather is TDF!! :love:
  4. oh, i remember how hard you were searching for your cloudy bundle "of joy" michele:yes: --congrats! she's a beauty!:love:
  5. thanks for sharing, congrats!
  6. Thanks for the pics. What a beauty!
  7. Oh Michele! It's gorgeous!!:drool: Congrats!

It's Ro the bees knees!?
  8. What a beauty! Congrats! :biggrin:
  9. Wow, it's gorgeous!! It must be so satisfying to finally find a bag you've searched for... how nice of Roey to help! Enjoy your new beauty! :smile:

10. congratz!!!

looks good on u!!!:smile:
  11. Looks fabulous on you! :yes:
  12. It's beautiful :nuts: I really love the CB ligne, congratz!!!
    Where did you find it???
  13. Congrats!! It looks so soft and comfy, I'm glad you found a bag you have wanted for a while, it's a great feeling. TPF gals are the best.
  14. whats the price of the cloudy bundle now
  15. WOW...never seen this before!! Soooo unique and pretty - the leather looks TDF!!!!!!!!!!!! :love: :love:

Congrats Michele!! It's about time you took a break from enabling everyone else through your help in the authenticate this thread and treated yourself! LOL!!

Enjoy your new addition!! :yahoo: