Finally I have my very first Chanel!

You look like a model with that gorgeous bag!!! I'm repeating everyone, but it's so darn beautiful and perfect for you.:flowers:

Now I want that bag, too, darn it! And I can't buy another bag now.:nogood:

Excellent, excellent choice. You wear it well. Congrats - you will always love this bag!:yes:

My initial choice was the Caviar Classic Flap in black, but then I figured that my mom already has quite a collection of the Flap bags, and I'd be getting them eventually.

So I looked around a little more, and realized that I'd first seen this when it first came out, but had been on the fence about buying it because at that time I was still thinking about the Flap. And of course, with my luck and timing, by the time I wanted this it was gone.

After months of searching, I finally managed to find one. I love the leather and the hardware. This will be one of my main work bags, because it's so classy and elegant, and it's the perfect size for me. A huge thanks goes to bb10lue, because without her I wouldn't have been able to find my very first Chanel bag: the Luxe Ligne Metallic Bowler.

chanel001.jpg

chanel002.jpg

chanel003.jpg

chanel004.jpg