Finally I have my very first Chanel!

1. My initial choice was the Caviar Classic Flap in black, but then I figured that my mom already has quite a collection of the Flap bags, and I'd be getting them eventually.

So I looked around a little more, and realized that I'd first seen this when it first came out, but had been on the fence about buying it because at that time I was still thinking about the Flap. And of course, with my luck and timing, by the time I wanted this it was gone.

After months of searching, I finally managed to find one. I love the leather and the hardware. This will be one of my main work bags, because it's so classy and elegant, and it's the perfect size for me. A huge thanks goes to bb10lue, because without her I wouldn't have been able to find my very first Chanel bag: the Luxe Ligne Metallic Bowler.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

chanel 001.jpg chanel 002.jpg chanel 003.jpg chanel 004.jpg
  2. Ahhh I want that bag so badly!! Sandra I can't believe you have betrayed Louis Vuitton! hehe
    It's so freakin gorgeous, a great first choice. And of course you look as beautiful as ever with it.:yes:

3. OH I love this bag!!!!!! I hate when I miss out on one, you never stop thinking about it. :p Congrats to you, enjoy. BTW where is your shirt from, it's gorgeous.

4. Gorgeous, u look really nice with it. Congrats!

5. It's gorgeous on you! YOu rock it well
    :smile:

6. congrats, very very pretty. Looks perfect for an everyday work bag.

7. Great bag! It looks awesome on you - Love your pants!

8. OMG its gorgeous. congrats.

9. congrats! your LV collection in TDF and I hope to see you here in chanel more! I hope it is a start of many more bags to come!

10. gasp! u found one! congrats! i'm so envious...It looks great on you! :tup:

11. You look so chic with the metallic black bowler, wow!! :nuts: It's the perfect shape and size... I have it and love it!! You'll definitely be the envy of your coworkers haha... enjoy her!! :p

12. It is gorgeous! Congrats on your first Chanel and enjoy!

13. congrats! looks good on u !

14. love it!

15. Looks absolutely gorgeous, congrats!