Finally Deana Has Her Pictures Of 08 Pink And Comparison Photos Too!

I wasn't sure about the pink over the new magenta, but seeing your photos and the last few members photos, I am definitely doing the new pink over the new magenta. It's so pretty!! Congrats.

Deana, great comparison photos - wonderful shots - so many valuable comparisons for future reference. I hope you post these in the reference section. When someone wants to see a comparison between BG 05 and Petal Pink 08, your photos will be the "go to" photos!

:blush:
Wow!! You guys have truly left me speechless! Which you all know does not happen very often! Thank you all so much! You guys continue to inspire me to keep taking the best photos possible! I promise to tackle some new group photos after the Day arrives tomorrow.
:tup:
About SA changing...I knew that I had a SA that has been at Bal a long time, and had many many clients. So after Bill picked out a perfect CP for me in her absence, I emailed them both about the change. Although I had some thoughts on her attitude and other problems, I only mentioned I wanted to change due to her already full and busy customer base. No reason to kick up any dirt when I was getting to change to a great new SA, anyway! That is how I would approach the matter.
;)
Good for you Jim! I am honored that I inspired you to get your fiance such a beautiful Christmas gift. It is the sweetest thing, and I know she is going to love it!
:okay:
Regarding my braided accessories,...I have been designing and making jewelry for many years, so after I bought my first Bbag over a year ago, it was a natural progression to utilize my passion for jewelry and make something pretty for my bags. For someone else to make these, they would first need to buy thousands of dollars of tools, gemstones, silver and gold, and that's only if I could teach you how to make these original designs of mine. Which the end result that I love now, took about 6 months of different designs to achieve. I also enjoy using real gemstones, silver, and 14 kt gold for my accessories.
:P
Now Vlad (our beloved website owner) has told me, that if I get it together and finally get a website up for my accessories he would let me share the address and info with members here. I have not been able to find the time to get this going on my own, and I do not want to hire anyone to do these for me. But I seem to be closer now, because my 21 yr old daughter has finally committed to setting up the website and handling the computer end of things for me, so I would have time to work with customers (I will not pre-make any, each accessory will be specially made for the customer, and with their input throughout), and design and make the accessories myself. I will contact Vlad as soon as the website is up to ask if I can share the info with my pf friends.
:heart:
Thanks again everyone for your lovely compliments!
:love:

Thank you so much Deana, you are the queen of the pink! I finally checked out both of the pinks in person today because of your post, and I'm starting to get tempted. I think I need one to match my hair when I dye it back to my favorite hue. :yahoo:

Now Vlad (our beloved website owner) has told me, that if I get it together and finally get a website up for my accessories he would let me share the address and info with members here. I have not been able to find the time to get this going on my own, and I do not want to hire anyone to do these for me. But I seem to be closer now, because my 21 yr old daughter has finally committed to setting up the website and handling the computer end of things for me, so I would have time to work with customers (I will not pre-make any, each accessory will be specially made for the customer, and with their input throughout), and design and make the accessories myself. I will contact Vlad as soon as the website is up to ask if I can share the info with my pf friends.
:heart:

I can't wait to see it! so happy you finally found the time to think and build your personal website!:heart:

Wow, what amazing pics, and an even more amazing collection!!! :love: :nuts: :love: I'm a definite pink girl myself hehe, and your amazing pics have me so excited about the BG Twiggy that will hopefully come my way soon! :girlsigh:

Wow, what amazing pics, and an even more amazing collection!!! :love: :nuts: :love: I'm a definite pink girl myself hehe, and your amazing pics have me so excited about the BG Twiggy that will hopefully come my way soon! :girlsigh:

:love:
Thank you all so much!! I promise that any pink lover is going to go nuts for this pretty color! And non-pink gals may be swayed to the pink side by it. I knew some would think me crazy for sending the First back, but with it next to the pretty lighter and pinker City, I just wouldn't have been completely nuts for her! And when we're talking almost a thousand big ones, it must be total love to keep it!!! My Day arrived today, and the color was in between the First and the City. Haha, so much for Bal getting it completely right! But if we look back over the years, there seems to always be different shades of each color. I would suggest getting lots of photos if not buying in person. I'm loving the color of the Day, but I am not sure of the style. I am a Hobo, shoulder bag loving girl, but the Day has that funky longish shape, with the shorter handle, that I am not sure I could get used to. Anyone else meet the Day bag and think the same thing? It's a shame because I would love to have a more casual Bbag, and I do love the deep pockets it has. I really love the shape of the Giant Hobo, it's more like normal shaped hobo bags, but I am not a GH gal. So I don't know if I should wait to give me a chance to get used to it, and give the leather on the bag a chance to get slouchier, or if I will send her back to Bal. Any thoughts of from other's who had second thoughts when they first got a Day, I would love to hear from all of you.
:confused1:

Keep it. :yes:The Days aren't great when they are new. They are stiff and funny looking. Carry it for a couple of weeks and the handle softens and gets longer and I think it's by far the easiest sytle to break in fast. I like the big inside pocket and I like that you can put magazines etc. in it. The ONLY thing I don't like is that if you really load it the single strap can dig into your shoulder. But nobody else complains about this so maybe I just have tender shoulders. Any bag if you really make it heavy isn't going to feel great on your shoulder.
If you love the leather and color, I think you will get used to the style. My Mastic Day is already broken in and yummy as any 2005 bag.