Finally Deana Has Her Pictures Of 08 Pink And Comparison Photos Too!

Thanks deanna for the comparison pics, they're great!! ahhh... if only you had the 07 LE magenta for comparison too!

hmmm....didn't realise that there're 2 (or maybe even more??) shades of 08 BG, this really doesn't help with the recent talk of Bal's quality control (or lack of it). So now, when I buy a BG, I've to tell the SA to get me a "more pink" or "more rose" BG? Would they know what I'm talking about?? sigh...

Deanna, I like your magenta and sky blue braids best!

Hi Deana!

I was in BalNY last Friday and Bill showed me a lovely BG Day! Obviously not sure if it is the same one - but the one he did show me had gorgeous leather and was a really beautiful bag!!

Thanks for the comparison pics!

:tup::yes:
Good! I am really glad!! I could not say enough great things about it, and you know me, the only thing I usually go on about, is how awesome Bbags from past seasons are! Truly, 08 BG Pink has won me over just like the 05's have! Here is a photo of the Day that is heading my way...

DSC06168.jpg

WOW Deana!!!!!!! Gorgeous '08 BG bags!!!:love::love::love: If YOU like the new BG then it MUST be that great!!!!!!!!!:heart: Congrats sweeitie and I'm looking foward to seeing your new BG day!!!!!!:love:

Deanna, You are the pink Queen and if you approve, then it must be good! Your new city looks just like mine! The color is so amazing and the leather....TDF! Don't you agree that it is like Rose and BG had a baby and named it Petal Pink???

I also want to think you for all of your wonderful photos. Taking pics, cropping them loading them can be a lot of work sometimes. All of us always look forward to your detailed pics and descriptions. Thank you!

YOu have to post pics of you wearing the new PP day bag when it arrives. I have not seen anyone wearing this yet!

Do you get to enjoy them now, or are they wrapped up for the Holidays?

:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:I just knew you would love it and your bag is gorgeous!!! Thank you for all of the incredible pics too! Isn't the leather TDF? That was what impressed me the most when I first got the bag. The color is gorgeous but the leather was a HUGE surprise. :woohoo:
So you're loving those big, silky, tassels, huh? Ok, the braids, they are all gorgeous as always, but my favorite is the white with the 2 pinks.
I can't wait to see your Day because for some reason Days always seem to have incredible leather. Take lots of pics when it arrives. From what I can see in Balenciaga's picture it is GORGEOUS!

Deana, I think most of us have been waiting for your opinion on the new pinks, so I'm glad to hear you're happy with the BG! I'm excited that you got a day -- update us in a week or two to let us know how you like it!