Fendi Bag Bugs

Long time reader, first time poster. This is my first post here. Wanted to do a separate thread with detailed pictures, but don't have full posting privileges yet. So here is some preview :smile:
Let me present you with my monster collection. Hope you like it!

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    490 KB · Views: 1,076
  • iphone 05 20 2014 230.JPG
    iphone 05 20 2014 230.JPG
    658.1 KB · Views: 1,097
Long time reader, first time poster. This is my first post here. Wanted to do a separate thread with detailed pictures, but don't have full posting privileges yet. So here is some preview :smile:

WOW. Amazing!! I am seriously in awe of your bugs AND your bags!

My eyes almost popped out of their sockets! Your collection is truly amazing. I absolutely love all the bugs! :graucho::graucho::graucho:

Thank you so much for the warm welcome :biggrin:.

I was secretly hoping the green Cooky with pink eyebrows would come in a mini version too (gah, these little fur things are addictive :P).
Btw, I just found another mini for anyone who is interested in which models the mini size comes:
http://www.saksfifthavenue.com/main/ProductDetail.jsp

Thank you again for notifying me :hugs:. Do you wear yours on your Birkin?
Need to have another look in this thread to see if I can find Bethc's picture. I really would love to see a comparison between a mini bug and regular bug to see if there's much size difference.

I saw her picture on instagram but it's in one of the links above from neiman Marcus I think. They advertise it as being 'mini'

I wear both of my bugs on my Birkin as well as other bags :smile:

Omg this collection is amazing!!! Is that the red monster peekaboo up on top there?

Oh. my. goodness...... what a collection.....what a Monster eyecandy.....:faint::faint::faint:. You are definitely the Monster Queen of this thread.
Hope you will post more often. Do you have a favorite Monster?

I saw her picture on instagram but it's in one of the links above from neiman Marcus I think. They advertise it as being 'mini'

I wear both of my bugs on my Birkin as well as other bags :smile:

Found it :biggrin:! But if I get a second one, I would like to get a green Cooky :graucho:.

Planning to wear mine on different bags as well, I think many of my bags could use a little touch of Monster :lol:.

Wow~ I love your collection! You own every single one of them. That's amazing!!!!

Even the limited ones, you must be one of the VIPs!