Fendi Bag Bugs

Hi everyone, I loooovvvveeeee Karlito and I'm dying to have one with pink mohawk. But when I went to Fendi boutique 2 weeks ago, the SA said Fendi decided not to sell it, meaning Karlito was only for runway show :cry: Omg, is this true? This means I can't buy Karlito.

Can someone help me confirm this news? Or is Karlito limited to US market only (I'm from Indonesia btw). Thanks in advance.

Hi everyone, I loooovvvveeeee Karlito and I'm dying to have one with pink mohawk. But when I went to Fendi boutique 2 weeks ago, the SA said Fendi decided not to sell it, meaning Karlito was only for runway show :cry: Omg, is this true? This means I can't buy Karlito.

Can someone help me confirm this news? Or is Karlito limited to US market only (I'm from Indonesia btw). Thanks in advance.

That must b a new,decision - I was told about 6 weeks ago that there would be a waiting list and that Karlito was much bigger and more expensive than the other bag bugs! :smile:

When I spoke to the SA in harrods she said they were starting to add people to waiting list which would require a deposit if they wanted one....?

Just spoke to my SA n she's not heard such info. They are still collecting deposit for the Karlito...