Favorite SNL Sketches of All Time

One of my favorite episodes of all time was when Jim Carrey was hosting:

The other one I loved was when he played an office employee who overused the phrase "I'll see you in Hell."

"I'll see you in Hell."
"I just met the man! Why does he want to see me in Hell?"

I love the opening monologue when Jake Gyllenhaal (I don't think I spelled his name correctly) sang the Dreamgirls song "I am telling you". It was hilarious and he had a pretty good voice and could hit the high notes!!!

Oh gosh I love the old stuff. To this day I still call my mom and say "Landshark"..."Candygram"..."Flowers" LOL!

Also LOVE Lisa Loopner....Ohhhhh Toooodddddd!!! Cant forget the Coneheads either.

Recently the Dick in a Box was the best!! LOL!

Brian Fellow's Safari Planet is one of my favorites!

To be honest, I'm not a huge fan of Tracy Morgan, but this character gets to me every time! Every episode is hilarious!

Does anybody know where I can find that skit where Rachel Dratch (Debbie Downer) plays the "ugly" twin. You know, the skit where there's this hot girl, and shes like "come meet my twin sister" and out comes Rachel Dratch, who has an arm sticking out of her head? HAHAHAHA

I NEED to show it to my friend. I don't even know what it's called and I googled all over the place! Wiki doesn't even list this as one of her characters! =(