Favorite SNL Sketches of All Time

Just about all of those first couple of seasons. Bass-o-Matic. I don't even want to start.

Of the later years, I guess Mom Jeans, Minty Ass was somewhere in the middle era, I liked the commercials the best.

And some lines from some things have just become part of my vocabulary, everybody's vocabulary - "I don't know who that IS, Regis!" "I'm Chevy Chase, and You're Not." "Good Times"

I loved any of the "Church Chat" skits with Dana Carvey.

The "Ambiguously Gay Duo" cartoons were absolutely hysterical.

And of course, "Coffee Talk with Linda Richman."
..."Rhode Island is neither a road or an island. Discuss."

I love Coffee Talk! My favorite skit is where Eddie Murphy plays Stevie Wonder and Joe Piscapo plays Frank Sinatra. So politically incorrect, which is what makes it so funny.
Anyone else remember this? I also love Martin Short playing that weird character Ed Grimley (I believe was his name).:lol::lol:

I love old SNL!!

Lord and Lady Douche Bag is top of the list

There is a quote from one I can't remember what skit though
" You can pick your friends, you can pick your nose, but you can't pick your friends nose":roflmfao:

There is no way that we were ever able to order a cheeseburger growing up with up my dad going "cheeseburger, cheeseburger, pepsi,pepsi"

"I'm gumby damn it!"

and last by not least
Buckwheat sings...
Wookin pur nub

I know Christmas is over, but this is another one of my favorite skits. My mom loves It's a Wonderful Life and my dad and I always make fun of her for watching it so much. So we :roflmfao: at this skit.