"Fashionista" Guys - Hot or Not?

i love to see truly flamboyant outfits at my gay friends but for a partner i prefer the immacculate suit shirt leather shoe combo and nothing to fashionanble. and no absolutely no bling but nice cufflinks and watches are a must.

Sunshine said:
Okay my husband is a surfer "dude" from the get go...when we go out for dinner or any social function he dresses to the nines...however his day to day "look" is all surfer gear...and you know...Im a dressy *****...I LOVE my clothes...but my honey...well...I love his free spirit and hot ass looking clothes. Keeps us young!

lol Sunshine that's awesome!! I :heart: the surfer-guy look. I also kinda dig the emo guy look...which means really tight jeans! rawrr! :lol:

lilach said:
i love to see truly flamboyant outfits at my gay friends but for a partner i prefer the immacculate suit shirt leather shoe combo and nothing to fashionanble. and no absolutely no bling but nice cufflinks and watches are a must.

:smile: The first present that I ever bought my BF was a pair of Tiffany cufflinks, the second was a frech cuff shirt to go with them, because he didn't have any!

I don't like guys in tight jeans. I was shopping for jeans the other day, except there were none in my size (24). The girl that worked at the store told me guys wer buying all the small sizes in girl jeans! Stay on your side of the store guys!

I like fashionable men but not those who needs more time in the bathroom than I do!
For example I really love Orlando Bloom's style! He's so stylish but not too much. He keeps it on a low level and I like it ;) and him ;)

No tight jeans on guys for me! I don't like guys who are skinny enough to wear them. Sometimes jewelry is ok but my bf only wears a small diamond stud once in a while, that's it.

my definition of a fashionable man is different. i like a man who is put together but still manly. meaning he doesn't wear jeans that are as tight as mine are. shirts that are unbuttoned all the way down the chest is kind of old school and trashy IMO, and so is the big bling.

I like guys who visit the barber shop on the regular to keep their hair and facial hair maintained, showers daily, keeps nice looking shoes and cares about their appearance overall.

He can wear Walmart clothes or Prada suits. just someone who cares about their appearance. Thats sexy to me.

I dont mind manicures or pedicures, however the only "bling" I accept is watch, A bracelet/necklace (either or) maybe even earrings

absolutely NO skinny, tight jeans

i don't really have a preference...but bf is into fashion and shoes. he has taste in fashion..i like the suggestions he gives me. he is nothing trendy but he looks nice.

i agree, we are so behind in terms of fashion trends in general... guys outside of the US were wearing skinny jeans like almost a decade ago and it's not a faux pas.

I'm not sure how i feel about the buttoning down thing... i mean it can look good but i guess just not my type.

and with other accessories I don't mind a bracelet or necklace or two...

I am pretty much repelled by guys in tight jeans, jewelry, and shirts unbuttoned to the navel. To me, that look is cheesy. It's not "fashionista" in my book. To each his own, right? :smile: Personally, I prefer clean-cut, simple, unfussy, classic clothes on men....that seems manlier to me than a guy who tries too hard and blings himself out.

And I think that tight jeans, unbuttoned blouses, and bling look MUCH better on women! :smile:

Not too happy about button down shirt that are more revealing. and guys wearing jewelry..no thanks

I also HATE guys that wear designer sunglasses. (Unless it's a certain Marc jacobs kind or the LV Millionaire glasses)

Basically no fashionista guys for me. Sorry-it just annoys me.

I agree :yes:

Apparently the trend now is for guys to get more involved in fashion. E! picked out 3 new trends:
- Tight jeans
- Shirts that that open further down (to show the chest)
- Necklaces, wristbands, and other *bling*

1 necklace, ring, or wristband is ok. Too many is overkill. I'm also ok with semi-tight jeans but not skin tight on guys. Mainly because I'm a perv and like to look at the package. :nuts: