"Fashionista" Guys - Hot or Not?

NOT okay with tight jeans on guys, extra bling, or even v-neck tees.
V neck sweaters are okay if they have an undershirt underneath.

I do like Sevens or other premium denim on my DH, along with a nice suit or trendy t-shirts. As long as he's not rocking skinny jeans with an Ed Hardy (or other douche-cape shirt) I'm cool with it.

Tight jeans, shirts open too far and "bling" on men reminds me of the '70's. NOT a good look. I hate jewelry (besides a wedding band and a watch) on men, and open v-necks are just in poor taste. If that is "fashionista" for men, I prefer UNfashionable men!

The original post is old... but it doesnt' seem like fashion has changed much.

I love a man who dresses well, grooms himself, and puts thought it his wardrobe. I love a man in a suit. The sleeveless shirt on a guy only works when you know you are seeing him in his underwear - that it is the shirt he wears under his dress shirt.

I like the half dressed look when I have expectations of a fully undressed look!

The open shirts and bling - just a bit too sleazy 70s for me. Some bling is fine - I dont' mind some piercings, or a single medal on a chain (one or the other!) I don't mind a ring or two, and a watch is just downright sexy. But if you are going to take off your shirt, just take it all off. Don't get halfway undone, and leave it there.

Then there are the tight pants. God bless tight pants! I grew up watching cowboys - the real ones, who actually work cattle. Not the sort that an urban designer has tried to reimagine after going to the Nationals in Vegas. There is something really hot about a loose limbed strut, and really tight jeans - a litttle worn, and the sort that has shrunk to the man after a few years in the sun.

Now I'm making myself hungry - time to go out west again.

^ lol i guess this explains why the tight jeans look never really hit the US early. we like our loosely fitted guy jeans a bit too much.
thank god i live in NYC, ppl dress all sorts of ways and I love that fact.

I prefer a classic, clean look for men. I love Europreps. Although I also love dandies too ... bespoke suit, a flash of color.

I don't like low button down shirts and jewelry on men.

My DBF likes to wear really slim jeans (not emo tight)-but he's really tall and slim so looser jeans just don't look right on him. I don't mind a tiny V on guys, but any lower and it starts to look a little effeminate-and NO NO NO if they have chest hair. I've seen too many hipster guys wearing super deep Vs with all this nasty curly hair poking out-YUCK!
Hate bling too. I like leather cuffs on guys, but a lot of the big metal jewelry is just not for me.

I like guys who care about the way they look and are interested to a certain extent about style-but they gotta be classy about it. I'm so sick of seeing guys in Ed Hardy head to toe or really blinged out jeans. It's like they've become total brand whores LOL