Fall 2012 Stams

Just for you ;)

I prob shouldn't have this in the fall 12 thread, but somehow we got twisted into it.

It has the small hinge that doesn't touch the leather when the bag is closed. Major plus!
Black interior

aww thanks!!! :hugs: OMG!!!!! the color is SO SO stunning!! talk about a gorgeous neutral brown! is the small hinge a new feature??? o:huh:o i'm intrigued! tell me more nas! when did MJ introduce it?

btw, i totally lust after your stam collection - totally checked out and drooled as i was looking at your album!! lol

aww thanks!!! :hugs: OMG!!!!! the color is SO SO stunning!! talk about a gorgeous neutral brown! is the small hinge a new feature??? o:huh:o i'm intrigued! tell me more nas! when did MJ introduce it?

btw, i totally lust after your stam collection - totally checked out and drooled as i was looking at your album!! lol
I first noticed the smaller hinge on the fall 11 bags.
The larger hinge touches the leather when the bag is closed, and it can tend to leave a dirty mark on the leather, which wipes right off, but still ...

It really is ridiculous to have so many of one bag. I got carried away a few times. Not very smart. Anyway, it's water under the bridge. I do enjoy them. I could have worse habits, right?

I know some of the pics in my album look like the same colors, but they are really very different. It's just hard to tell from the pics.

Very pretty Nas! I absolutely love the color. This rich tan, luggage color. Perfect! :graucho:
on marcjacobs.com is an Apple Red with nickel hardware Stam (and Tribeca).
It looks very pretty. :Push:
Jaclyn says she can prob get one if I want to see it. (the Stam)

I know I have coral and stardust red, but they are both very orangey and clash with true red.

on marcjacobs.com is an Apple Red with nickel hardware Stam (and Tribeca).
It looks very pretty. :Push:
Jaclyn says she can prob get one if I want to see it. (the Stam)

I know I have coral and stardust red, but they are both very orangey and clash with true red.
Hm... I don't know. I just took a look at it. It's pretty, I like the color of the red, but idk about the silver hardware. :thinking:

nascar fan said:
Maybe. I am going to sleep on it one more night. :sleepy:
What makes it harder to think objectively, DH likes it. Sometimes he doesn't say either way, but he has made a few comments this time.

Sleeping on it seems like a good idea. Is Bordeaux out of contention?