Fall 2012 Stams

1. Here are some colors that will be available from the MJ boutiques.
    Let me know if you need a referral to a great SA.

fall 12.JPG
  2. Thanks! Do you have your eye on any one in particular? I know we were persuading you to wait for the fall bags...

3. I actually still want the Light Tobacco Stam.
    The bordeaux would be great - might consider letting red Stardust go. I need a red, but the stardust is a very tomatoey red. I think I need a darker red.

So that is my thought process. :biggrin:

4. I think it's a good thought process. I think the tobacco is gorgeous, but so is the bordeaux. Makes sense to me, but I don't know that too many will be on board with you letting that SD go! :p

5. Yeah, it is one that needs to just sit on a shelf like a trophy. It is beautiful.
    But what a waste that it just sits there.
    Oh well. I am a hoarder anyway. I'll figure something out.
    :amuse:

6. i like the tobacco too nas. it's really interesting...i really wish he'd do some different blues though. i feel like he's repeating himself there...

7. Oooooh! I wish I was not a klutz and could keep a white bag looking so pristine!

8. I feel the same way. It is very pretty!

9. Maybe in person the blue looks different. ??
    I know the spring blue I have and the marine blue that is out now sure looks a lot alike. Too much alike to justify having both, that's for sure.

Maybe it's specifically for people that want blue but don't want gold h/w. I guess the silver h/w gang will be thrilled to have the common colors but with silver h/w.

10. very nice.

11. i wonder how different the light grey looks from the white. in that pic, it looks so close. i would love a darker grey with nickel HW. one can :cloud9: right? heehee...

12. Oooh... I have a feeling I am going to like the black-nickel combo!!

Thanks for posting nas!!

13. The silver hardware is very sharp against the bright white...I like it!

14. I like the nickel h/w on black version. I guess MJ is sticking with "safe" colors lately? I haven't seen the tobacco color yet, but I think variations of brown (cognac) would be great staple colors too

15. Any new colors for The Large Single?? Any other thread I can find information.

Thank you