Fake Chanel? Post it here!

SophiaLee said:
All the pink/blk ones I have ever seen had black lining . Maybe I'm wrong , sorry . If I'm wrong , will someone take down my post ?

These bags are different than the bowlers and reporters. I think they have matching lining from the one's that I've seen. I think the one you posted about is totally authentic.

Smoothoprter said:
These bags are different than the bowlers and reporters. I think they have matching lining from the one's that I've seen. I think the one you posted about is totally authentic.

Yikes ! Sorry ! I have never seen pale pink lining in any of the cambons ! When the fakes started coming out alot of them had red or palepink lining . The color does look right , though and I've yet to see a fake pink cambon in the right shade .

clk55girl said:

Hope you don't mind, but I am going to add the seller name

s.gif
newport33559

This way we know to avoid the seller

Please do! I know that bag is fake I have two bowlers and the stitching on the bag on this ebay listing is wayyy off. Also, the cc's are too small and the beige color is a dead giveaway. There is no beige bowler, the closest to beige would be the off white which is a matte material and this bag appears to be a metallic of some sort?

Sorry if this is a duplicate posting but this is disgusting!
eBay: CHANEL LUXURY METALLIC HANDBAG, CAMERA BAG, BOWLER, NWT (item 170020526377 end time Aug-28-06 21:12:22 PDT)

Since when did the metallic bowlers interior come with the hot pink cc logo interior of the cambon tote? And the listing states metallic silver>? I'm sorry but that looks more like a gunmetal gray color. And what is that metal dog tag thing hanging off the handle? The interior of my metallic has the "made in France" tag on a silver plaque.

clk55girl said:
Sorry if this is a duplicate posting but this is disgusting!
eBay: CHANEL LUXURY METALLIC HANDBAG, CAMERA BAG, BOWLER, NWT (item 170020526377 end time Aug-28-06 21:12:22 PDT)

Since when did the metallic bowlers interior come with the hot pink cc logo interior of the cambon tote? And the listing states metallic silver>? I'm sorry but that looks more like a gunmetal gray color. And what is that metal dog tag thing hanging off the handle? The interior of my metallic has the "made in France" tag on a silver plaque.

Wow, clk55girl, I still cannot believe this auction is still up. So many of us had contacted ebay to pull the auction - Don't buy from:

s.gif
indigobrown7

Would any of you know if Ebay seller Paixi is reputable? She (he?) has a Chanel backpack up for sale right now that I am interested in. The feedback is very good, but I am learning that nothing is what it seems on Ebay! It is item number 270023071500. Thanks!

I don't trust her. A lot of her stuffs are fake. Also, she's from Singapore. I'm very careful with those sellers in Asian countries. Although I know Asian women have expensive taste. They're willing to spend big on their clothes and accessories but then a lot of fake stuffs also come from these places. :yes:

jenjen1964 said:
Would any of you know if Ebay seller Paixi is reputable? She (he?) has a Chanel backpack up for sale right now that I am interested in. The feedback is very good, but I am learning that nothing is what it seems on Ebay! It is item number 270023071500. Thanks!

Reactions: marilyn0818
amory said:
I don't trust her. A lot of her stuffs are fake. Also, she's from Singapore. I'm very careful with those sellers in Asian countries. Although I know Asian women have expensive taste. They're willing to spend big on their clothes and accessories but then a lot of fake stuffs also come from these places. :yes:

Hm...I've followed her auctions and I thought she only sold authentic. What do you think is fake? Also she's a MPRS.

Sorry, I don't trust those "MPRS" declaration :yes:

I've followed her auctions too. She has a lot of vintage bags which I often find details of a fake bag such as quilt misalignment, low quality craftmanship, thread uneven, ugly design, re-dyed color, etc...

I already won a well-made classic replica (not from her.) I know how easy it is to get trapped. Every Chanel elements are there, but the quality and the elegance look of those bags produced in the '90.

Do you see her black bags look shiny. Why? Re-dye? Why on many bags?

Smoothoprter said:
Hm...I've followed her auctions and I thought she only sold authentic. What do you think is fake? Also she's a MPRS.

I don't follow her THAT closely, but her feedback looks pretty stellar. I hate to tarnish anyone's eBay reputation unless someone has personal experience of her selling a fake.

Oh, no. Feedback system?? That is another thing I don't trust. I look at their feedback just to see what they sold in the past. That's it.

I don't think we need to have personal experiences with each seller to determine the reputation of a seller. I think having personal experiences with the type of thing they sell should be enough. But, if you require to have personal experiences with sellers in order to give opinion (bad or good) about them, then I guess I am not qualified. No hard feeling though. :smile:

BTW, I don't intentionally bring her name here to tarnish her reputation. I just respond to someone's question. I don't charge for giving my answer either. So, feel free to take my words or not. :yahoo:

Smoothoprter said:
I don't follow her THAT closely, but her feedback looks pretty stellar. I hate to tarnish anyone's eBay reputation unless someone has personal experience of her selling a fake.