EXCLUSIVE: It's Jason Wu For Target! Feb 5th!

Has anyone praked atvebay recently? I think it's hilarious that most of the items that pop up on the first page are close to retail prices

I recently bought the blue floral dress (AKA the Michelle ***** dress) on Ebay for slightly less than retail. Only because every Target I've been to was sold out in my size :sad:

I will say some of those sellers are crazy! $200 for that black poplin dress?!? GTFOH!

Has anyone praked atvebay recently? I think it's hilarious that most of the items that pop up on the first page are close to retail prices

I recently bought the blue floral dress (AKA the Michelle ***** dress) on Ebay for slightly less than retail. Only because every Target I've been to was sold out in my size :sad:

I will say some of those sellers are crazy! $200 for that black poplin dress?!? GTFOH!

I've had to resort to ebay as well and have paid for my items at below retail to retail. I try to avoid sellers who price their items outrageously. For the most part, the JWfT items are not as ridiculously overpriced as the MfT items.

Lvbabydoll said:
I've been plotting which things I want which, thankfully, is not a lot (especially after my Wu damage lol.) I really only want the colorblock cardigans and the palm print flats.
I'm going to wait on the navy palm print bikini, I'd like to get that on sale if I can.

I want the maxi and the blazer. I might be able to get away with the blazer on Fridays.

Haha right, you cannot beat getting a decent skinny belt for a $1.50, totally agree, totally would have gotten enough wear out of it by the time I will need a new one. One of my friend's made a really interest joke about Forever 21, most of their clothes only last 21 days...which is why when I shop there I only go for their clearance or sale items.

Yes, got my red blouse it's super cute. OMG the funny thing my neighbor did have it, in fact she came over and said it was placed in her mailbox. At least she was honest enough to bring over to me :biggrin:

Lol! For some pieces they aren't made as well but I think their quality has gotten a lot better over the years...I remember in 8th grade I had a red tank from there that stained my tan pants! So from then on, I hated them until I decided to give them a try again a couple of years ago after they revamped their stores. Now I'm totally addicted.

Oh that's great that she brought it to you! Good thing it wasn't missing, that would have been terrible!

Yes, I have noticed that too. Those dang resellers who rushed and bought up the clothes are now having to suck up their losses and return items to Target or lower their over inflated prices. Which is great for us that actually want to wear the clothes. I have bought some JW items from E-bay. The white see-through blouse and the red blouse as well. I snagged both items for less than $30 that's including shipping as well :biggrin:

Lol! For some pieces they aren't made as well but I think their quality has gotten a lot better over the years...I remember in 8th grade I had a red tank from there that stained my tan pants! So from then on, I hated them until I decided to give them a try again a couple of years ago after they revamped their stores. Now I'm totally addicted.

Oh that's great that she brought it to you! Good thing it wasn't missing, that would have been terrible!

Wow, that had to have been bad to get red stains all over tan pants like that. I do agree it seems like F21 clothings and quality have gotten better over the years. Probably because of incidents like yours prompted them to make better quality clothing. For the most part most of clothing that I purchased from them has remained intact, it's definitely a good place to shop for modern, contemporary, trendy clothing. I really do like that they have a variety of different brands in F21.

Yes, I was quite happy too, I raged and went to the post office that same day too, and reported my poor mailman. Oh well, all is far and I got my blouse so the world is at peace *lol* :P

darn my stupid iPad :lol: lol sorry about the misspellings. But that's great you got the dress you wanted!

Yes, I have noticed that too. Those dang resellers who rushed and bought up the clothes are now having to suck up their losses and return items to Target or lower their over inflated prices. Which is great for us that actually want to wear the clothes. I have bought some JW items from E-bay. The white see-through blouse and the red blouse as well. I snagged both items for less than $30 that's including shipping as well :biggrin:
Yeah it serves them right having to lose out on a little money.

Wow, that had to have been bad to get red stains all over tan pants like that. I do agree it seems like F21 clothings and quality have gotten better over the years. Probably because of incidents like yours prompted them to make better quality clothing. For the most part most of clothing that I purchased from them has remained intact, it's definitely a good place to shop for modern, contemporary, trendy clothing. I really do like that they have a variety of different brands in F21.

Yes, I was quite happy too, I raged and went to the post office that same day too, and reported my poor mailman. Oh well, all is far and I got my blouse so the world is at peace *lol* :P

I wouldn't doubt it!

And that's great lol! I'm glad it was found in the end. I've had the same thing happen and it turned out my mail person put it in the wrong box. :nono:

http://www.thebudgetbabe.com/archives/4705-The-Webster-at-Target-Lookbook.html#.T4ryrhB5mK0 The Webster at Target's look book is up. A lot of the dresses are cute.

Once again People Style watch featured this collection in their recent issue. They do have some cute dresses and cardigans from the collection. I may do like I did with the JW collection wait till after all the hype dies down then check out the collection. :biggrin:

I wouldn't doubt it!

And that's great lol! I'm glad it was found in the end. I've had the same thing happen and it turned out my mail person put it in the wrong box. :nono:

Thanks! Yes me too, it's such a cute top I would have really been sad if it had been lost. Seriously same thing happened to you too? What the heck is going on with the postmen these days? :confused1:

Some of these guys are getting a little too comfortable on their routes. They gotta start paying more attention to what the heck they are doing. Especially whenever it comes to our clothing and shoe *lol*

btw you planning on buying or checking out the Webster collection at Target.

Thanks! Yes me too, it's such a cute top I would have really been sad if it had been lost. Seriously same thing happened to you too? What the heck is going on with the postmen these days? :confused1:

Some of these guys are getting a little too comfortable on their routes. They gotta start paying more attention to what the heck they are doing. Especially whenever it comes to our clothing and shoe *lol*

btw you planning on buying or checking out the Webster collection at Target.

Well luckily it hasn't happened lately, it was a few years ago but it was something important!

And yeah I'm thinking the palm print flats and the colorblock cardigans. I'm not going to be home when it launches but I will be stalking the Target site waiting for it to go on sale since the shoes are online-only. They're just so cute!
I'm hoping to stick more to just a couple of items from this line...we'll see how well THAT works out lol. What about you?

Well luckily it hasn't happened lately, it was a few years ago but it was something important!

And yeah I'm thinking the palm print flats and the colorblock cardigans. I'm not going to be home when it launches but I will be stalking the Target site waiting for it to go on sale since the shoes are online-only. They're just so cute!
I'm hoping to stick more to just a couple of items from this line...we'll see how well THAT works out lol. What about you?

Geez good thing that it hasn't happen to you lately.

Yes, I seen those on the look-book. The shoes are really cute so are the cardigans. Geez what the heck is with Target with the online-only sales? Hopefully this line won't be like the missoni and JW were the site crashes and ppl orders get cancelled.

I hope that you are able to get the shoes you want. I'm not too sure I will more than likely just wait till everything goes on sale like JW line. JW cause a lot of damage to my funds. We'll see, I said the same thing with JW and I ended up with half the collection :biggrin:

Perhaps there is a thread for the webster collection on here will look for it :smile:

Omg i just scored the pearl necklace dress for like 13 and change... And it fits beautifully except its a little loose in the chest area. I am so happy to finally get a piece! Though i wish i couldve gotten the blue flower dress too.

Geez good thing that it hasn't happen to you lately.

Yes, I seen those on the look-book. The shoes are really cute so are the cardigans. Geez what the heck is with Target with the online-only sales? Hopefully this line won't be like the missoni and JW were the site crashes and ppl orders get cancelled.

I hope that you are able to get the shoes you want. I'm not too sure I will more than likely just wait till everything goes on sale like JW line. JW cause a lot of damage to my funds. We'll see, I said the same thing with JW and I ended up with half the collection :biggrin:

Perhaps there is a thread for the webster collection on here will look for it :smile:

Yeah..I don't know if it'll be as popular since they're not really well known like Missoni and Wu are. Hopefully not. I remember way back when the Go designers first came out, there were things leftover for a long time. Of course I seemed to always end up with something in too big of a size just because I waited too long to get anything (we're talking like weeks, not days). The only thing I wanted that I never saw at all was the Paul & Joe Owl bag.

Hope you can get what you want too!

I went to the Target at Sports Arena San Diego and found three Wu items! There was the black trench (13$!), the pearl necklace dress ($11) and the black and white dress with the peter pan collar ($11).

Amaazzzinnngggg. When they rang me up the bar codes wouldnt go through the scanner so they had to manually enter the prices. Guess target is truly phasing it out, even from their systems.

Lvbabydoll said:
Yeah..I don't know if it'll be as popular since they're not really well known like Missoni and Wu are. Hopefully not. I remember way back when the Go designers first came out, there were things leftover for a long time. Of course I seemed to always end up with something in too big of a size just because I waited too long to get anything (we're talking like weeks, not days). The only thing I wanted that I never saw at all was the Paul & Joe Owl bag.

Lol I used to have a paul and joe for target bag in a cream color. Mines is not the owl bag though. And my sister recently gave me hers in black which she never used and still has a tag on it.

Well, I suppose only time will tell I did see the advertising in the recent People style watch magazine, and I think that style watch is a pretty well read fashion mag. Go designers never heard of them. I assuming that Target has been doing these designers collaborations for quite some times now. I totally don't blame you for waiting seeing how crazy and overzealous some people can get with these collections. I didn't pick up any JW items till almost a month after it debuts and by that time it was already in the clearance. Will have to look up the Paul & Joe Owl bag you mentioned.

Thanks same to you too^^ good luck on both of our quests.

I went to the Target at Sports Arena San Diego and found three Wu items! There was the black trench (13$!), the pearl necklace dress ($11) and the black and white dress with the peter pan collar ($11).

Amaazzzinnngggg. When they rang me up the bar codes wouldnt go through the scanner so they had to manually enter the prices. Guess target is truly phasing it out, even from their systems.

Wow totally jealous^^ no kidding seriously you cannot beat those prices and the fact that you still found some JW items is amazing! Yes I guess Target is making way for the Webster collection now. Congrats on your finds now you make me want to scope out some more Targets now :biggrin: