Ever feel LV Customer Service Could be Better For What You're Paying?

ITA. Rarely have I been pleased with the service at any LV store, and when I purchased my Babylone in Atlanta, she didn't seem to want to help me, didn't care that I was plunking down $990 (this was 2 years ago), and when I asked for a box, she acted like it was above and beyond the call of her duties. She didn't tie it up either.

I've purchased numerous things from Eluxury since then, but virtually everything was returned for quality issues. I won't buy again unless I'm at the store, and if the LV urge hits, I'll go to Saks across the street instead.

LV services are usually good in countries where the masses can't afford LV. LV at India, Bangkok provide excellent service. They serve tea or orange juice the minute you step in. There is no need for any purchase and there are hardly any customers.

My husband has bought mine for me with the exception of one; that one was in Nice and I thought I sensed some attitude, but it could have been for any number of reasons. So I can't comment on any SA behaviors.

Regardless, you shouldn't get slammed for your opinion. How boring the world would be if we all felt the same way about everything!:upsidedown:

If possible, try to avoid the LV boutique in Brussels. If you are a Chinese, like me from Singapore, you will be 'served' by one of the 3 China nationals who can't speak proper English but only speak Chinese and French! And absolutely unfriendly!

LV services are usually good in countries where the masses can't afford LV. LV at India, Bangkok provide excellent service. They serve tea or orange juice the minute you step in. There is no need for any purchase and there are hardly any customers.

This makes perfect sense, the more mainstream, the lower the quality of service.

Hahaha thanks for your replies! I feel somewhat vindicated! I was worried about getting slammed bc I've read other threads where the poster gets slammed for not liking certain aspects of LV, although again like you said, everyone is entitled to their own opinion. That said, I still love this forum!
No one should slam anyone for having an opinion-we're not trying to solve the worlds ills! Have fun in this forum and respect everyone's opinions-though you may not share them!:flowers:

I usually have good experiences at LV stores. However, while I was in Las Vegas - I waited over 20 minutes and didn't get served. I was ready to buy and just wanted to look at the bag one more time. I understand that the store was really busy at the time but someone coud have said I am sorry but we will be with you as soon as possible. I would have been happy with that but instead I was just ignored. When I asked - "Execuse me, do you know approximately how long it will be before you are free". I got yelled at .. "I am already serving two customers" then she stormed off. I left the store after that. I didn't want the bag THAT bad .. ok maybe I did because I just went to another LV after.
Wow, thats not good-at least someone could've acknowledged you and told you they'd be with you asap. I've never had a bad experience at the 2 LV's I frequent-in NM and boutique at Short Hills. If they're all busy, someone acknowledges you; I've never had anyone be short with me-they are all nice and when I had a return once (decided on a different bag) they took it back, did a super quick once over and did the return. I think customer service, in general in the US, has declined. Whether its LV or Target. SA's don't know their stock, don't know policies, aren't friendly etc. Its so nice to go to LV or NM or Nordstrom where the SAs are friendly and knowledgeable, where you're not made to feel like a burden because someone wants to go on their break. I'm sorry people have had bad experiences, for the money you all spend, you should get excellent service.

That totally makes sense! I'm a nurse and I'll be honest, you can give more personalized care to your patients if you only have 4 to take care of, rather then the 8 we get saddled with sometimes. You're not running around like a nut, you have time to do the little extras for the person that you wouldn't usually get to do-like a backrub, clean their eyeglasses etc. That sounds like lovely service in India and Bangkok-maybe other shops can learn from this!

Hahaha thanks for your replies! I feel somewhat vindicated! I was worried about getting slammed bc I've read other threads where the poster gets slammed for not liking certain aspects of LV, although again like you said, everyone is entitled to their own opinion. That said, I still love this forum!

NYC Princess, I couldn't agree with you more. I think for the kind of $ we are paying for LV nowadays, we should get decent service by SAs.

I have had good service actually at the LV store. *knock on wood* .. however, when I'm shopping by myself, because I'm young (22) I feel like they judge me and the SA at Short Hills wouldn't have given me a box if I hadn't have asked. But he was more than helpful when I wanted to look at bags.

YAY 500TH POST!!!!!!!! :yahoo: