Epi Lockit or Epi Alma?

Epi Lockit or Epi Alma

• Epi Lockit

• Epi Alma

Results are only viewable after voting.
I voted alma even though I agree it's a bit mature, but man it's a gorgeous bag. It's a classic that is timeless and looks fabulous in epi! I'm kind of biased though as I just don't care for the lockit style at all, sorry to lockit lovers, different strokes. I think I'm like that though, I pretty much only go for the classic icon bags w/ the exception of my bv all my bags and the bags i intend to get are icon, it's just what attracts me to LV so I guess I'm biased. Have fun shoppin' and tell us what you get!

i vote for lockit, because really got the lock to lock-it, hahhaha... but i love the vertical design of lock-it, if u clip some accessories on the handle ring such as fluer key ring or inclusion key ring, it looks very fashionable. if u feel young on lockit, u can prefer black color, but i like ivorie color, it is very pretty and sweet.

I'd say lockit. I have one in red and I LVOE it! It's fun and can be both classy and casual at the same time.

I do agree that the alma looks like it can hold alot more. I am certainly getting an alma. Perhaps one in ivorie. :graucho: