Epi Lockit or Epi Alma?

Epi Lockit or Epi Alma

1. Epi Lockit

2. Epi Alma

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Been contemplating of adding an epi piece to my collection, but can't decide between the epi alma or epi lockit...

the alma feels like a more "mature" and "elegant" bag to carry around, whereas the lockit feels more "fun" and "young"...

oh, please give me some insight on how to choose between the two...:confused1:
  2. I love the Alma, but I love the lockit right now even more -- get the Lockit!
  3. I love both of them, and I think you are right about the alma being more classy and the lockit being more fun. The only thing I don't like about the lockit is that it is a little small for my taste.

I have downsized my collection quite a bit lately because I find that some of the bags I have purchased just don't hold all of my stuff!
  4. My vote goes to the epi lockit since I got one in ivorie and i LVoe it:tup::heart::heart::heart::heart:
  5. Epi Alma gets my vote... it's classic and hot! :biggrin:
  6. Both are nice. I've the red epi lockit and i do not regret getting it;) I chose lockit because its vertical in shape, makes me look taller!
  7. my vote goes to the Lockit
  8. I LOOOOVVVEEEE the lockit but passed on it and got the passy because all my stuff didn't fit in it. I would try it on for size before buying it.
  9. I'd go for the Lockit! Love the shape and size.
  10. I'd go with the Lockit.
  11. the lockit is cuter and the alma is more sophisticated.
  12. lock it ivoire. Get it and you won't regret. That's going to be my next purchase. =)
  13. Definitely Lockit. I've never been a big Alma fan- IMO it's a bit boring in epi.
  14. Both are great looking bags, espeically in ivoire epi. This is a tough choice because I love them both. I have a black mc alma and a mirror lockit. Alma hold a lot more than lockit... Like you said, the alma feels like a more "mature" and "elegant" bag, whereas the lockit feels more "fun" and "young"... So, I'd go with alma first then get lockit later. It really depends on what you are looking for. Sorry, I am not too much of help here.
  15. Definitely Lockit. I love Alma, but since the Lockit came out, it won me over!