emergency surgery tonight

:yahoo: thanks for all the good thoughts and prayers -- they worked! we got a call today that both biopsy results were "non-cancerous." i really didn't expect this -- i've been preparing myself all week for bad news . . . flatcoats are so prone to it and we already lost one to a particularly nasty type.

it's possible that this is a pre-cancerous condition, especially since he's a flatcoat, so we'll be consulting with an oncologist about follow-up. but for now i'm just happy to dance around the living room chanting
it's not cancer - it's not cancer!

That's the best news--what we've all been praying for! What a relief--totally enjoy the holidays with your animal family. I hope Jeter is feeling back to normal now.:yahoo:

it's not cancer - it's not cancer![/QUOTE]

Dressage Queen, sending you and Jeter a big hug!!! I am so happy for you and your pup. I know what it is to worry as you did. I also know the tears of joy shed when the biopsy shows no cancer. I wish you and yours continued and complete health.:yes: :heart:

I am so happy to hear this news. He looks like a bundle of love!!:heart:

I will continue to keep good thoughts for him. I know what you went through with the wait...I hope he continues in good health.