eBay Non-Paying Bidder List

Yong0417. Made an offer on a Longchamp mini cuir bag, I countered, and she accepted but never paid. Four days later asked me to ship to Cambodia instead of the US listed address. Seems scammy. Filed unpaid item case.

slpandalai-2008 purchased a bag on September 7th, the bag was delivered on September 12. She opened a return request today because she doesn’t like the item. I declined the return through eBay. I’m not sure if she will go through PP or her credit card company

faithandn43 (Astoria NY) : He purchased my wallet, I shipped. He claimed the wallet is a *faked item as he "went to the boutique wanting to recondition it but SA turned it down due to a **plastic tie at the zipper and date is at the wrong place". I agreed to a return even though it was no-return listing. Sent return label and an empty USPS box came back minus wallet plus accessories. I filed with Ebay and after investigation, the case was in my favor.

Footnote: Thanks to BeenBurned who guided me through the process.
* I had it authenticated
** I was hoping to prevent a swap by dishonest buyers.

Buyer id seeyoo9 - She bought a coat from Europe and opened a case one month later to claim item not received. 3 days after refunding, she gets the coat, but no longer wants to send it back, unless I pay 214 dollars for shipping it back to me. I offered her to pay 1/2 of the price, but she told me she cannot pay more than 40 dollars. The coat I sold was 178 dollars.

• Wow
Reactions: Sugartats
homeschool_recycler - Opened a return (Doesn't seem authentic) because she ordered the wrong flatware pattern. And even said it was "No fault of yours!".

And the plot thickens....they haven't even received it yet, it just arrived in their town this morning. Unfortunately, I didn't check the tracking right away. I just assumed that they got it when I accepted the return, and reported them. Shortly after that, I decided to look at the tracking, and noticed it was still in transit, but since the PO is a mess right now, I figured it could be an anomaly. Nope, it really is still in transit.

Amescakes (Poshmark)

Blockkk her! She will send offer and if you accept and ship, the package will end up in the post office and she will never pick it up. She will ignore your messages, too. I am trying to get Posh involved in what to do next. Super angry and worried about my bag. I wish I could have it back so I can relist it.