eBay Non-Paying Bidder List

peaches*2011

Placed an offer for a NWT Herve Leger dress and I accepted. Unpaid item case opened and buyer said I charged her taxes (eBay automatically did as she resides in CA).... She never responded or replied.

US buyer magdalene11686 made an offer on my new Goyard which I accepted, and has not paid or responded to any messages. Opened an unpaid item case but kinda just want to cancel it all so I can get around to relisting. She has all positive feedback on eBay and I’m realizing she has only left negative for others according to toolhaus.

US buyer magdalene11686 made an offer on my new Goyard which I accepted, and has not paid or responded to any messages. Opened an unpaid item case but kinda just want to cancel it all so I can get around to relisting. She has all positive feedback on eBay and I’m realizing she has only left negative for others according to toolhaus.
I don't recommend cancelling. In doing so, you're letting a deadbeat get away without any consequence for her bad behavior.

The only drawback to relisting before the case closes is that she might pay and if it sells before her payment, you'll have to deny her the sale or you'll have to end the listing if it's still available.

The likelihood of someone paying after no contact is low.

Reactions: Gabs007
I don't recommend cancelling. In doing so, you're letting a deadbeat get away without any consequence for her bad behavior.

The only drawback to relisting before the case closes is that she might pay and if it sells before her payment, you'll have to deny her the sale or you'll have to end the listing if it's still available.

Thank you! That all makes sense.

Plus if you cancel, she can leave FB, if she gets a strike for non payment she can't

Difficult eBay buyer: cisseegrad. Purchased a pair of boots from me and immediately claimed they were fake as soon as she could see tracking. I was able to recall the package but I’m out shipping both ways AND she charged a return label to my account. All this on top of the hassle of being accused of selling a fake. Oh and the reason: it was a pair of doc martens that she says are fake because the stitching isn’t yellow. Anyone can look at the doc martens website and see that they all don’t have yellow stitching. Anyway I don’t know if she is just mistaken but her actions created a huge headache for me and could be potentially scamming since she claimed the item was fake when she didn’t even receive it.

Reactions: Gabs007
For Coach sellers:

nic999_1

Made an offer with all kindles of conditions. I adjusted the invoice so it met her conditions. eBay confirmed the invoice I sent was correct. She refused to pay stating it included fees. It did not. I discounted it so she did not have to pay shipping or tax. eBay sent me a copy of what she was seeing.

Reactions: houseof999
For Coach sellers:

nic999_1

Made an offer with all kindles of conditions. I adjusted the invoice so it met her conditions. eBay confirmed the invoice I sent was correct. She refused to pay stating it included fees. It did not. I discounted it so she did not have to pay shipping or tax. eBay sent me a copy of what she was seeing.
Even if you adjusted the bottom line, the invoice would show tax based on the amount of the adjusted price. (Bottom line she was obligated to pay should have been the same as the agreed upon price, but tax would show because the states have it set up that way.)

Thanks for the BBL candidate!