EB RH City or EB GSH City?

I debated FOREVER on whether to get RH or GSH on my black City. In the end, I felt like RH was right for me.

HOWEVER....if I went out to buy the EB tomorrow, it would be with the GSH. They just belong together.
:flowers:
Whatever you decide - it will be gorgeous!

Thank you, babes, for all the input. Now, I'm really excited. Emailed Aloharag yesterday to ask about the stock and prices for both but have not received any reply from them.

I'm biting my nails. How long does it take for them to reply?:confused1::confused1::confused1:

They reply very fast most times, less than a work day for me but sometimes they do take a while longer(maybe huge email traffic?). BTW the City is $1195 & Giant City is $1595.

Thanks for the tip:smile:. I also asked them about the leather. Hope there's no minor scratches or other faults. I took so long to decide and hope it won't be sold out by the time this tortoise makes up her mind:P

i would say go for the GSH as you already have a RH city.

btw, i emailed AR recently regarding their EB stocks. they have both the city in SGH & RH. this was the reply regarding the leather:

Thank you for your email. In general the Bleu Electric bags (both regular and giant hardware) have been distressed and veiny. We are very limited in the Giant City so if you decide to place an order, we will have more options in the regular hardware City.

i'm sure whichever colour you choose, it will be gorgeous!

RH for sure. I ordered the EB with GSH. Pretty, yes....but not for me. Plus I don't like the thicker double woven handles AND the price tag. I just can't get into the GH even on the EB, it was just too much going on IMO.

I also think that since you have a RH SB City, you should definitely go for the GSH RH! I'm not normally a huge fan of the GH, but I definitely think it pops with EB. And the ones that I have seen are absolutely stunning!

Good luck with your decision! Post pics when you get your lovely EB!