EB RH City or EB GSH City?

Thank you, voters and posters.

I'm going to get an EB GSH City. :dothewave:Actually, I'm in the process of getting one. I found one and is now waiting for the overseas vendor to verify my credit card information.

I :confused1:. In fact, I've always clear the monthly payments.

Well, here's the fingers gnawing, nails bitiching waiting game...:sick:

Stay tune:sweatdrop:

Update update! I've received a tracking number for an EB GSH City that's going to be shipped to MOI soon.:graucho: I'm going to have two blues instead of one. Sounds silly to get another blue bag when I only have one other Bal city - the SB City RH. But I simply :heart: the BLUES.

Update update! I've received a tracking number for an EB GSH City that's going to be shipped to MOI soon.:graucho: I'm going to have two blues instead of one. Sounds silly to get another blue bag when I only have one other Bal city - the SB City RH. But I simply :heart: the BLUES.

congrats! can't wait to see the pics... you should get it by sat i reckon ;)

wow! congrats...cant wait to see pics! im glad you got the GSH...i just love the Giant Harware!:tup:

That is wonderful! I have a SB with GSH and a EB with RH and I love them both. Either of these colors is gorgeous with either GSH or RH in my opinion. Please post pics when you get her!!

Thanks rica, I'm beginning to fall in love with GSH too! But I do find them heavy.

Hi Jzlyn, I hope I can get it on Sat but I think they're only shipping on Fri.

Pinkboudoir, I thought you're on a purse ban! Like I'm actually on a savings plan but ...