Dress to plain for prom?

The great thing about a simple dress is you can dress it up with fabulous shoes, jewelry, and bag! I went to a wedding two weeks ago and wore a simple black dress. I dressed it up by wearing a pretty black shawl, a pair of Manolo pumps with embroidered flowers, and a Judith Leiber bag. Oh, I also wore a beautiful black cameo.

Theyre both beautiful dresses. The black you can really accessorize and the 2nd dress all you need are some cute heels and simple jewelry and ur good to go. Seems like a tough decision...hmmmmmm theyre both great!

xikry5talix said:
krystalspics216xx.jpg

krystalspics217.jpg

The one that I was planning to wear before.

Prom is on a boat on the SF bay. I never really liked poufy full length gowns, I wore one for winterformal this year and it was so damn hard to dance in, hahaha.

I like this one much better. what kind of accessories do you have in mind ? I love the colour :heart:

i really like the black, but i'm partial to black dresses since accessories are what i really love the most. i'd get some awesome red or turquoise heels, a beautiful long string of pearls, and an intricately beaded or embroidered clutch and rock it!

and i wore a long black dress with a bright red feather boa to prom ;) the other two girls in my group wore red dresses with black boas, and we were the hit of the prom! everyone else looked so stiff and formal and we were there to have fun.

I love it! I think with the right accessories, shoes and purse (of course!) it'll be stunning and elegant.

I think too many people look like giant puffy balls of candy on prom-too much glitter & chiffon. :sick: